Reviews for The Fundraiser
Excellent story. Hope you write more.
Guest chapter 7 . 12/11/2013
This was a good, fun little story to read! THANKYOU for posting!
Anne Camp aka Obi-quiet chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
Fun, entertaining, cute, I wasn't a big fan of the language (felt it was rather excessive to be in character with the show) but otherwise quite enjoyed this. :)
Guest chapter 7 . 8/6/2013
Alright, this story was pretty adorable... I love ur stories! Keep writing Grimm fics! Especially with Nick whump
klu chapter 7 . 7/27/2013
Another thoroughly enjoyable read! Funny! Great story arc!
Thanks for writing and sharing!
The Phantom Dragon chapter 7 . 6/14/2013
cute and funny as heck, a nice little cap for a very long week
Miles-tails-prowler chapter 7 . 5/7/2013
That was a good story.
FreakyLeo88 chapter 7 . 4/10/2013
Oh poor Nick! What did you say at the beginning of the story? Give the Grimm a break. That's a pretty good description of this story. ;) I like Rosie. And Monny. And Matty. And your story. D
S.A.N.e-but-inS.A.N.e chapter 7 . 3/21/2013
Lovely!
YoungOne831 chapter 7 . 3/18/2013
Aww, I want to hug a Grimm too, erm actually only Nick if that's fine with you :P Anyway, there's something extremely sexy about a sick Nick...(that rhymes! XD) Though I think that sexiness will quickly fly out of the window once I see some real- life snot... YUK! Okay, so a sick Grimm Nick is cute...in stories and on tele, but in real- life...erm no way I guess.. Unless he is laying shirtless in bed looking very YUMMIE and CUTE! XD :P :D Thank you for making this wonderful story, you have a very creative mind! I really like reading your stories! So... up to the next one I guess :P
Morena Evensong chapter 7 . 2/6/2013
Okay, now I know why I didn't remember Hilde - 'cause really, how could anyone forget Hilde? Apparently I only ever read the first chapter of this story... I seem to vaguely recall there only being one chapter to the story back when I read it, but I have no idea how I missed the rest of it.

I seriously should've done this ages ago...

Anyway, loved this story! Hilde was indeed phenomenal and I can't wait for her to show up in W&S. Hehe, since she's laufer does this mean that it'll be Renard's turn to make friends with her?

Poor Nick though, being so sick and yet his Grimmness is preventing him from feeling it properly so that he can properly recover (an interesting downside to be sure, as pain is the body's way of telling us something's wrong, but I'd never have thought of using it in this sense). Nothing is ever just a perk, eh? Loved the return of Matty and Hilde's subsequent freak-out, which resulted in boding time between her and Nick.

Nick's feelings of inadequacy were an interesting twist into the character. Can't help but wonder if that's why he's always pushing himself so much UFRS an W&S (although in W&S it's not entirely his fault half the time, sort of). There does seem to be some sense in that and I can't exactly imagine Marie Kessler as the motherly nuturing type. Between her pretend profession of librarian and her being a Grimm, I can imagine she didn't really have a whole lot of time to spend on the little boy she was raising.

Loved that last bit. 'Resistance is useless' indeed, lol!
kirallie chapter 7 . 12/13/2012
Awwww...cute end. Poor Nick hefting that thing to hit the guy with. So this is a prequel Inheritence?
Thaddeus MacChuzzlewit chapter 7 . 11/19/2012
This is hilarious. I love it! The situations, the writing and the characters were spot on. If I tried to pick out my favourite lines I'd probably end up quoting half the story. Although it does have a bit of language and illness, I think it falls into T rating. I only happened upon this by chance, and I think a lot of readers ignore M stories. Great work!
mirajo chapter 7 . 10/24/2012
I had such a wonderful time reading this story! Your writing style, humor, imagination and characterization are really excellent. It was a cheerful, warm and really entertaing read. Thank you so much for writing and sharing, and I hope you'll be inspired to write many more Grimm stories.
Black Hawk chapter 7 . 10/16/2012
Awww that ending was so sweet! What a great story. Thank you so much for writing and sharing! And I love the idea of a book of Grimm... I could see them doing that in the show!