Reviews for Evil Angel
Angeemoon chapter 8 . 2/21
This is really an awesome story. It's very well written. I loved it.
Meiyami chapter 8 . 10/23/2014
Y_Y your fic is beautifull really!
This fics reminds me to a movie called: city of angels u.u really I loved that movie T_T
but the end of your fic was so much happy n_n
a happy reader chapter 8 . 7/15/2014
Awwwwww, I just loved it. I meant to only read a couple chapters before bed but THAT didn't happen xD
Anyway, for readers who like Angel of Death loving a human stories, I want to make a recommendation to you. There is a drama called '49 days ' that kept popping into my mind while reading this. It's in Korean so you have to find it with subs, and I think it's 32 episodes long, if I remember correctly. It's beautiful and sad and makes you think about death and rebirth in another way. Just... if it sounds interesting, check it out.
Crazy reviewer chapter 8 . 7/1/2014
Wow...so sweet! I feel so happy! This was really beautiful... soo lovely!
H. H chapter 8 . 6/20/2014
This was gorgeous. :)
blackkyu chapter 8 . 2/10/2014
Cute!
S.K.Y cyrus chapter 8 . 12/14/2013
Adorable
Shadowed Voices chapter 8 . 5/27/2013
Okay. This story is cute depressing and hurt plain awesome. Not to mention amazingly well written. I love it!
Run You Clever Boy 'N Remember chapter 8 . 5/14/2013
...No Words, Only Tears
Satan-chan chapter 8 . 4/30/2013
Omg wow! I just... this story is so amazing, I can't even... Amazing ending too!
cetty chapter 8 . 4/28/2013
My review may be a bit sloppy, most likely due to the fact that I absolutely destroyed my sleep schedule reading this story in one sitting. - u-

I enjoyed this fic from start to finish! Seriously, it was SO nice to read something a little different for one of my older fandoms. You captured L and Light beautifully, their interactions were just perfect! Thank you for taking the time to write such a lovely story. It was a true pleasure to read.

It's rather late where I am, but I'll definitely be taking a look at your other works in the morning. I'm sure I'll enjoy them as much as I enjoyed Evil Angel.

teacett
sojusake chapter 8 . 4/16/2013
Beautiful story, wonderfully written
Avengel Azrael chapter 8 . 4/14/2013
My heart nearly broke a couple times through the story but i finally made it through. I was debating abandoning it just because it hurt but boy am i glad i stuck with it. Such a sweet and, what's the word? Otherworldly story i suppose. Composed of real emotions described so perfectly, you did an amazing job.
Avengel Azrael chapter 3 . 4/14/2013
Owwwwwww. You are too good a writer. You wrote about L's pain and longing so well it hurts me, the reader! It is not a bad thing but kinda frustrating because i want things resolved as much as L does. Owww, great story though.
4400255 chapter 8 . 3/28/2013
I like the story, but if you wanted to hide that it's Muse fic with the names changed, you should have been a little more careful - you call Light 'Dom', his father 'Mr. Howard', and Aizawa's wife 'Kelly'. Plus, they don't really speak like the manga characters.

Is there another author I should be congratulating on the storyline, or is this originally your work in a different fandom?