Reviews for Captive
jackiemaejohnson chapter 20 . 4/19
Nice i love breakin Benjamin! nice story coming along here too! At first i was like omg shes going to die why is their 37 chapter? Is like 35 chapters about her death slash after life like seriously
Nisa chapter 37 . 1/29
Most amazing story ever i really love the alternative ending :)
Sayasenju chapter 37 . 1/29
Awesome story!..loved it...I liked both endings, they were great!
Animegirl1279 chapter 29 . 1/14
We wouldn't be reading this if we didn't want them to end up together. It will be interesting to see how Hidan reacts to this development.
Yuri Tora chapter 37 . 12/17/2014
I loved the original ending, but I love this one, too!
You should make a sequel, because this is such a great story :)
Azrayahx chapter 37 . 12/16/2014
Thanks for the story you wrote i really enjoyed reading it
SasukeJade331 chapter 37 . 11/29/2014
That was probably one of the best stories I've read on here for a long time. It actually made sense. Loved it.
IMixDangerousChemicals chapter 37 . 11/29/2014
I like the endings. I wasn't one of the people that asked for them, but this was a nice surprise. Happy late Thanksgiving, if you celebrate that of course. :)
a DUMB girl WITH a COMPUTER chapter 36 . 11/27/2014
...Thank you TT-TT
The Almighty Pyro chapter 37 . 11/27/2014
AWWWWWW! Hidan cares for the baby in his own special way :)
BloodlessTwin chapter 35 . 10/4/2014
fffff! I kind of wanna beg you to rewrite the 34, or like beg you to add onto it were she goes to the field but finds his pendent and digs him up! He's dead yet, just buried! I love this story but I can't reread cause its sad!
clane0000 chapter 35 . 9/21/2014
Really? I have read 3 straight fan fic that has an ending where the hero/heroine died? Unlucky me... Jeez... I'm kinda upset hoping that in the end they would know that they loved each other and that... well, I don't know... Make some twist that the main character don't die?
TrustYourStruggle chapter 1 . 6/30/2014
I love this story!
AkatsukiFreak31 chapter 35 . 5/30/2014
I enjoyed this story so much! It pained me a little on the inside when Hidan and Kakuzu died, but you were following the plot line of Naruto and I respect that! Not very many authors do that (myself included). This story was incredible. It is so well written. You payed close attention to details and kept the Akatsuki in character! Overall, I think this is my favorite Hidan/Oc story. )
Kandalyn Kohl chapter 35 . 4/22/2014
Damn, I love this so fucking much!