Reviews for Captive
sillykar18 chapter 37 . 11/22
Awww the alternate ending was so adorable. I liked how you didn't break Hiden's character. Great story!
Twinwolfsister chapter 37 . 8/11
Fucking Beautiful. I see a future Jashinist in the making ;) thank you so much for the alt ending. I know they can be hard but it seems to work out for the better.
Wolf On'Nanoko chapter 37 . 7/15
Omg, that was the BEST Hidan x OC story I have ever read~!
Obey The Pig chapter 21 . 6/18
Ive read so many chapters and fell in love with the story but the only problem i seem to have is how repetitive the chapters are its the same thing but in a different view therefore I'm getting kinda bored with nothing exciting happening. Like a few chapters back when Hidan took her outside i would have loved to see the chakra necklace taken off and show the true powers of the wolf hybrid (i think that would have been a good fight).
VampireBasket chapter 37 . 6/11
So I faved this ages ago and was looking through my faves to reread some and, obviously I reread this one. I love it! I dont think the alternate ending was there last time either, but I loved it! I loved both endings!

I also messaged you on DeviantArt, I did a picture of Amaya and Hidan for you :D I hope you like it .
jackiemaejohnson chapter 20 . 4/19
Nice i love breakin Benjamin! nice story coming along here too! At first i was like omg shes going to die why is their 37 chapter? Is like 35 chapters about her death slash after life like seriously
Nisa chapter 37 . 1/29
Most amazing story ever i really love the alternative ending :)
Sayasenju chapter 37 . 1/29
Awesome story!..loved it...I liked both endings, they were great!
Animegirl1279 chapter 29 . 1/14
We wouldn't be reading this if we didn't want them to end up together. It will be interesting to see how Hidan reacts to this development.
Miyuri Tora chapter 37 . 12/17/2014
I loved the original ending, but I love this one, too!
You should make a sequel, because this is such a great story :)
Azrayahx chapter 37 . 12/16/2014
Thanks for the story you wrote i really enjoyed reading it
SasukeJade331 chapter 37 . 11/29/2014
That was probably one of the best stories I've read on here for a long time. It actually made sense. Loved it.
IMixDangerousChemicals chapter 37 . 11/29/2014
I like the endings. I wasn't one of the people that asked for them, but this was a nice surprise. Happy late Thanksgiving, if you celebrate that of course. :)
a DUMB girl WITH a COMPUTER chapter 36 . 11/27/2014
...Thank you TT-TT
The Almighty Pyro chapter 37 . 11/27/2014
AWWWWWW! Hidan cares for the baby in his own special way :)