Reviews for Captive
MiaMeow14 chapter 35 . 4/13
i would have loved if hidan was still alive the end is very sad
angrypixels chapter 35 . 3/3
Ohhhhhh that's the end
Akatsukilover15 chapter 35 . 2/21
Awh its over ): it was a wonderful and beautiful story. Im glad I got to read it.
TheGirlWithNoIQ chapter 35 . 1/12
I'm crying! I've loved reading this fic. I can't read a pairing with Hidan and another person anymore... In my head Amaya owns him...XD xp
Thank you so much for writing this fic. I've loved every chapter... And will look forward for your next work. Again, thank you so much! :D
Leo chapter 35 . 1/7
Congratulations, you did a great job.
Heartless-x-Love chapter 35 . 1/7
I thought that was the perfect ending.

I have really enjoyed this story and i look forward to hopefully reading more wonderful work!
Twinwolfsister chapter 35 . 1/7
Loved it. Great work.
PuppetPrince chapter 35 . 1/7
:T
GelberBlitz chapter 35 . 1/7
What a pity that the story really ends like this, I hoped that Amaya would dig Hidan out since he was still alive after all and would only die after an unknown amount of time because he obviously can't make any sacrifices :(
But it still was a very good story and I enjoyed reading it! :)
Dragon's Maiden Slave chapter 35 . 1/7
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH NUUUUUUUUU :'( i understand...i wish hidan had come back and been with his daughter... :(
MzPearlz chapter 35 . 1/7
Yaaaaaayyyy babies! :3 I knew it's xD thanks for writing! :D
IMixDangerousChemicals chapter 35 . 1/7
I knew it! Awww, it's over. Well, it was amazing!
Afraidtodisappear chapter 35 . 1/6
Well I'll be honest the ending was slightly disappointing , but it makes sense at least even though I never actually understood her love for Hidan. I hope you will consider writing a sequel or even a epilogue for Takara as she grows up.
Well, uhh, I'm left speechless.

What will happen next though?
AnaTheFangirl chapter 1 . 1/6
I expected anything but THAT to happen! You really caught me off guard... Nooooo. :(((
I seriously started tearing up... WHYYYYY Hidan WHYYYYYYY.