Reviews for Captive
Lil'Conqueror chapter 37 . 9/15
I've been on the lookout for a good Hidan/OC story and I'm happy to have found this masterpiece! I'm a little late to the party, but I enjoyed this very much. :)
Anaea chapter 37 . 7/26
Two-sided first person POV... :-/ it'll be very confusing. Other than that, it seems alright
kateskates24 chapter 35 . 1/27
Your whole story start to finish was amazing :D
Though I will say I definitely preferred your alternate ending ! :)
kateskates24 chapter 37 . 1/27
Fantastic! Loved it!
kateskates24 chapter 36 . 1/27
Alternate ending is waaaaaaay better! That's the one I was hoping for haha looooved it!
Icestar2012 chapter 37 . 11/8/2016
Amazin' 3
SkitterBugg chapter 37 . 5/5/2016
omg i loved this it is amazing i liked the second alternet ending the best
Kragh50 chapter 37 . 1/31/2016
The story was good, I'm going to check your profile to see if you have other chapters like that
lizyeh2000 chapter 37 . 12/31/2015
Loved your story , now favourited! Omg u have to do a sequel of takara!
sillykar18 chapter 37 . 11/22/2015
Awww the alternate ending was so adorable. I liked how you didn't break Hiden's character. Great story!
Twinwolfsister chapter 37 . 8/11/2015
Fucking Beautiful. I see a future Jashinist in the making ;) thank you so much for the alt ending. I know they can be hard but it seems to work out for the better.
Woofie-chan chapter 37 . 7/15/2015
Omg, that was the BEST Hidan x OC story I have ever read~!
Obey The Pig chapter 21 . 6/18/2015
Ive read so many chapters and fell in love with the story but the only problem i seem to have is how repetitive the chapters are its the same thing but in a different view therefore I'm getting kinda bored with nothing exciting happening. Like a few chapters back when Hidan took her outside i would have loved to see the chakra necklace taken off and show the true powers of the wolf hybrid (i think that would have been a good fight).
VampireBasket chapter 37 . 6/11/2015
So I faved this ages ago and was looking through my faves to reread some and, obviously I reread this one. I love it! I dont think the alternate ending was there last time either, but I loved it! I loved both endings!

I also messaged you on DeviantArt, I did a picture of Amaya and Hidan for you :D I hope you like it .
jackiemaejohnson chapter 20 . 4/19/2015
Nice i love breakin Benjamin! nice story coming along here too! At first i was like omg shes going to die why is their 37 chapter? Is like 35 chapters about her death slash after life like seriously