Reviews for Captive
Icestar2012 chapter 37 . 11/8
Amazin' 3
SkitterBugg chapter 37 . 5/5
omg i loved this it is amazing i liked the second alternet ending the best
Kragh50 chapter 37 . 1/31
The story was good, I'm going to check your profile to see if you have other chapters like that
lizyeh2000 chapter 37 . 12/31/2015
Loved your story , now favourited! Omg u have to do a sequel of takara!
sillykar18 chapter 37 . 11/22/2015
Awww the alternate ending was so adorable. I liked how you didn't break Hiden's character. Great story!
Twinwolfsister chapter 37 . 8/11/2015
Fucking Beautiful. I see a future Jashinist in the making ;) thank you so much for the alt ending. I know they can be hard but it seems to work out for the better.
Woofie-chan chapter 37 . 7/15/2015
Omg, that was the BEST Hidan x OC story I have ever read~!
Obey The Pig chapter 21 . 6/18/2015
Ive read so many chapters and fell in love with the story but the only problem i seem to have is how repetitive the chapters are its the same thing but in a different view therefore I'm getting kinda bored with nothing exciting happening. Like a few chapters back when Hidan took her outside i would have loved to see the chakra necklace taken off and show the true powers of the wolf hybrid (i think that would have been a good fight).
VampireBasket chapter 37 . 6/11/2015
So I faved this ages ago and was looking through my faves to reread some and, obviously I reread this one. I love it! I dont think the alternate ending was there last time either, but I loved it! I loved both endings!

I also messaged you on DeviantArt, I did a picture of Amaya and Hidan for you :D I hope you like it .
jackiemaejohnson chapter 20 . 4/19/2015
Nice i love breakin Benjamin! nice story coming along here too! At first i was like omg shes going to die why is their 37 chapter? Is like 35 chapters about her death slash after life like seriously
Nisa chapter 37 . 1/29/2015
Most amazing story ever i really love the alternative ending :)
Sayasenju chapter 37 . 1/29/2015
Awesome story!..loved it...I liked both endings, they were great!
Animegirl1279 chapter 29 . 1/14/2015
We wouldn't be reading this if we didn't want them to end up together. It will be interesting to see how Hidan reacts to this development.
Miyuri Tora chapter 37 . 12/17/2014
I loved the original ending, but I love this one, too!
You should make a sequel, because this is such a great story :)
Azrayahx chapter 37 . 12/16/2014
Thanks for the story you wrote i really enjoyed reading it