Reviews for Thorns and Roses
sierendipity chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
Please keep going with this. I would love to know the end - your ability to write in present tense, second person ... wowie wow, I'm very impressed :) Enchanting.
weasleyjumper chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
Read roses and thorns and thorns and roses. Oh, just let me cry (serious emotional attachment to good characterization ) they're so blind and oblivious and stupid but brilliant...Gah!
Exceeds Expectations chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
[She's a Rose, and she has those nasty thorns too. Her family, her temper, everything about her is like thorns. But then why do they keep pricking you at your side? Why oh why does the thought of Rose Weasley always make you feel like someone punched you in the gut?

But you ignore that feeling. You date other girls, and you find yourself falling in love with one special girl. (Jane Parker). She's perfect. She doesn't have any thorns. She's not like Rose. So why do you find yourself comparing her to Rose?]

Wonderful, I love this. It's great that we get to see Scorpius' side and I just lovelovelove his uncertainty, how he questions himself, the "Right?"; it's lovely.

And that final line is /perfect/. It tells so much with so few words. And I think it's pretty clear from your other reviews here that a threequel is in demand ;)
emma chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
could you write a third one please? pretty please? it would be so nice to see those two come together in the end. i love rose/scorpius pairings and it just kills me when their stories end in tragedy. i'd love to see those two finally get their happy ending.
Dinarochka chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
Ok, what about third and happy part?
otherrealmwriter chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
This is pretty cute. Nice work.
percy'shellokitty32 chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
i think you should make a third one to tie it all together. who knows... maybe they end up together
ThankfulPotterhead chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
like i said with the first one this is amazing your writing is amazing, you catch his emotions so well and i cant wait to read more update soon :)