Reviews for Heart Never Lies
illyara chapter 4 . 12/17/2014
Oh My God !
I totally love it !
I swear to you, I enjoy each chapter of your story.
Super sweet, intense and so sexy. A great job.
TVShowForEternity chapter 4 . 8/10/2014
I loved your story so much! I know you already finnished it a long time ago, but I just finished reading it and I had to say this! Thank you for writting it!
aries1972Sterek chapter 4 . 9/12/2013
Loved your story! It was awesome! :) Thank you!
Emilie chapter 4 . 7/20/2013
Et bien ! Au delà du fait que je t'admire totalement pour ta maitrise de la langue, j'adore ce petit récit, j'ai lu les deux premiers chapitres en Français puis je me suis laissé tenter par la version en Anglais. Je suis agréablement surprise d'avoir compris la quasi intégralité des chapitres ( à un ou deux mots près ;) ) Cela fait plusieurs années que je ne n'avais pas ose lire des fictions en anglais et de toute évidence mon niveau s'est considérablement amélioré mais qu'importe. Je trouve l'histoire plutôt crédible dans le sens où la nature propre de chacun des personnages est respectée, pas OOC du tout de mon point de vue. Vraiment, j'adore ! Et puis la tension entre les deux : miam ! Merci pour ce moment :)
gabeshiner chapter 4 . 7/2/2013
cute
syriala chapter 4 . 11/8/2012
First I have to tell you that I read a lot of Sterek fanfictions in the last couple of weeks so I felt like I had an overload and wouldn't find another story I like but I really, really love your story. It makes my heart ache how the don't understand each other and I love the end. But, and here comes the constructive critisism, I would have liked to read more about Derek losing his control. Because I don't understand how he manages to keep himself from shifting in the end. It seemed to be such a big issue in the previous chapters and don't get me wrong, I love that idea, but I miss it in the end. And . . . that's it That's all there is to say because otherwise your story is just great. Thanks for writing that
Rae666 chapter 4 . 10/14/2012
Finally getting a chance to read this! What a treat! Seriously! Awesome stuff :D

I love happy endings - I'm a sucker for them, so I'm glad Derek and Stiles got theirs (with some hot, steamy bits beforehand :P). Bless Scott for running to Stiles' aid, even though Stiles didn't really need it. The whole thing was such a great read _ So many bits I could go into detail about, such as Stiles calling Derek out on being a cheater because he can hear Stiles' heartbeat, hehe. 3

I can't wait to see what other stories you have up your sleeve!
TheFruitcakeNinja chapter 4 . 10/14/2012
This is amazing! If you ever need someone to proofread your works for grammar errors just let me know! :)
Dereksgirl24 chapter 4 . 10/13/2012
Awwww this was a great story! I love emotionally stunted Derek is.
Dereksgirl24 chapter 3 . 10/13/2012
:O Don't bite him!
Dereksgirl24 chapter 2 . 10/13/2012
I think u really need a beta. I couldn't determine when present ended and past started. You should clarify that.

Good storyline of the chapter. Telling us why stiles was in that state.
Dereksgirl24 chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
Wow so your spelling is horrid. I could help with that.

Great story! I wonder about stiles
QT05 chapter 2 . 10/10/2012
Wow. You like torturing Stiles don't you? *wink* Poor guy. I really feel bad for him, but at the same time I enjoy seeing him struggle with his feelings. I'm such a bad person. Ha-ha! Oh, I was just reminded of the comment Danny made when Stiles was showing off Derek's abs in his room. "You are a horrible person," said Danny. "I know. It keeps me up at night," replied Stiles. I love that scene. I think I've watched it like 20 times.

Anyway, back to what I was saying before - you did a great job.

Keep up the good work.
QT05 chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
Great opening chapter. I can't help but feel sorry for Stiles. The poor kid just has to fall in love for the big bad wolf. Ha-ha. Life would have been easier if he fell for someone else. Anyone else.

I can't wait to see what you have planned for Stiles next.

Great story. Keep up the good work.

P.S. Your English skills are impressive. My French sucks. I am bilingual though, so I am familiar with translating from one language to another. It's a difficult thing to do, especially when you are more comfortable with one of the languages than the other. I think you are doing a fantastic job. The more practice you get the better you'll get. Keep up the good work.
xXAli-FanXx chapter 4 . 10/9/2012