Reviews for The Law of Attraction
TBLewis chapter 6 . 3/29/2013
Update update update! Please! I recently discovered this story and I love it. I'm dying to know what happens.
LightningFuryStrike13 chapter 6 . 11/21/2012
Oh please update. What happens next?
csijenniferlynn chapter 6 . 10/20/2012
Fairly cute tale.
Sierra Rose 22 chapter 6 . 10/18/2012
Well she finally came out of the closet, although she was quite the mess with her face all dirty and her hair in all directions. Somehow I don't think it will matter to Darcy. Loved the quick banter they had as she decided whether to come out or not. You write this era so well...good job!
Hookedonpeeta chapter 6 . 10/15/2012
Wow great chapter am on pins and needles waiting for the next Please update sooner Then later:)
Tiffany103 chapter 6 . 10/15/2012
Oh, that was not long enough of a chapter. I am so excited to see how this plays out. I look forward to the next chapter soon.
Ivy2010 chapter 6 . 10/15/2012
Thankfully she finally came out that passageway. I cant wait to see what happens next
ilovebonanza1964 chapter 6 . 10/15/2012
Great chapter. Elisabeth is trying to get away but Darcy stayed hard. He showed a kind of strength when he spoke about her father and what he failed.
It is embarrassing for her but it must be.
insubordinationfreak chapter 5 . 10/4/2012
I want him to spank Elizabeth. I feel uncomfortable getting turned on my sibling action.
Guest chapter 5 . 10/4/2012
Oh wow great chapter! I personally would love it if he pulled Lizzy out of there! What would her reaction be to that?
Skarlettgirl chapter 5 . 10/3/2012
My oh my! What is in store for you miss Elizabeth? Waiting for the next part!
gaben chapter 5 . 10/3/2012
Loved D'acy smugness and authority while waiting for elizabeth to show herself. I also like the gentleness he displayed with Georginana. the whole scene is well descibed and easily imagined. Well done.
The few typo's were not distracting, nor did their difuuse the language and terminology of the characters and the setting.
Sierra Rose 22 chapter 5 . 10/3/2012
Yes please, pull her out of the closet...it is time they see each other! You are right, it is awfully dusty in there! LOL I can't wait to see what Darcy will say to her and even more, what she will say once he finds out she over heard his discussion with his sister!
Punkhorse chapter 5 . 10/3/2012
This is getting very interesting... I can't wait to see where you take this story!
Liz chapter 5 . 10/3/2012
Hurry up with more. There was a little to much punishing at first but Darcy did need to deter Georgiana eithe have him pull her out realizing her embarrassment and the fact she was so interested in him to listen in. Or have her shyly come out. I like this twist now that it is developing
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »