Reviews for Spectacular Spiderman Season 3: Senior Year
super sayiman chapter 2 . 9/1
Good story.
Arrexu chapter 2 . 8/24
I thin her father's name was Walter Hardy.
DNA2337 chapter 7 . 10/11/2016
Sorry to hear about your mom can't wait till u feel all better and continue with your story
PhantomReaper13 chapter 6 . 10/7/2016
Cool story glad for peter x liz I wish they had stayed together with black cat it was mainly she wanted spiderman and not peter though her personality being fixed is welcome change with gwen she's alright but regrettable she got guilted into staying with harry though let's be honest/realistic here if gwen had end up peter harry most likely would have went back to green as for ml she was too much of free agent and two faced person for me to want her and peter in romantic relationship as couple.
ShadowArbitor chapter 6 . 3/6/2016
Nice to see peter x liz get more love at I like they broke up especially since peter and gwen didn't even end up together at end also by end since liz at end of day was hopeless suitor so to me she was underdog compared to more popular peter x gwen plus to tell you truth I'm getting bored of tirelessly done peter x gwen peter x mj and spiderman x black cat ( black cat at end of day is only intersted in spiderman and not peter it's one of reasons I didn't like pairing) that's why I like peter x kitty or peter x liz more though I like you fix black cat character up please update soon.
Guest chapter 7 . 3/3/2016
Best story i've read so far,love the Black Cat/Spidey Romance!Pls update :)
ejazz60 chapter 7 . 3/3/2016
Love the black Cat and Spidey dynamic! Updaye soon please.
Guest chapter 7 . 2/11/2016
Is this story dead or What? Please come back to work on it. 10/10 so far.
Guest chapter 4 . 12/30/2015
Wait WHAT!? Liz Allan isn't firestar in the comics...Oh wait I'm thinking of earth was fire star in the ultimate that where you got the inspiration for Liz from?If so cool.
Guest chapter 3 . 12/30/2015
Hmphf. I think this chapter of the story is really seems like something that could be used if spider-man was in the mcu.
highlander348 chapter 7 . 11/7/2015
Please update when you can and I hope Liz develops powers to! :)
SuperiorBatman1 chapter 6 . 11/1/2015
A shame this story wasn't allowed to continue I'd be interested on how things would develop and go the story.
highlander348 chapter 1 . 9/28/2015
Is this story dead? :(
Nick chapter 6 . 7/31/2015
Wish there was more
TheGrovyWriter571 chapter 6 . 7/9/2015
Great Story Hope you update!