Reviews for Secrets Are Meant To Be Broken
avolowolf11CC chapter 19 . 6/2
THIS. OMIGOD THIS. I AM IN LOVE. YOU GOTTA UPDATE SOON I DON'T THINK I CAN LIVE WITHOUT THIS. JUST... THIS. AND CAPS LOCK.
Katie chapter 19 . 5/26
Are more stories comming!
Katie chapter 16 . 5/26
Woah. Tonys going to get a "bullet for breakfast", right?
Katie chapter 15 . 5/26
Dang! You really are following the shining! Is he going to jump out and say, heressss Finland?!
Katie chapter 12 . 5/25
This was, like, totaly funny. "Hey reporter people, weaare hookers?" Awesome!
Katie chapter 11 . 5/25
Awesome! Can Ireland have a chapter?
Katie chapter 10 . 5/25
Yay! Finland is Johnny! 9/10!
Nice shining reference. Now, just make him say, heressss Finland!
Katie chapter 6 . 5/25
Time travel! Bwahahaha! Although, did Prussia do it, very nice.
Katie chapter 4 . 5/25
Vultures. Very creative. I feel the same way.
Please, keep going! I lost this for like three months and this is still as awesome as I rember! Not as awesome as Prussia, but what is?

9/10
CthulhuJesusFish chapter 19 . 4/12
I must have more of this pure awesomeness. This is great, with a few errors in spelling and grammar, but not enough to interrupt one's reading experience. Please update...
I don't think I'll be able to survive for much longer without this...
Angeldonut chapter 2 . 3/25
Read all chapters they are awesome but is been like a year or something...pls update
Lilian chapter 19 . 2/1
what happened to america?
i think you should make them all have another meeting where they are all re-introduced to the world and that they then get into a argument.
Guest chapter 19 . 11/27/2014
Ok I love this but its been two FUCKING YEARS GET THIS SHIT WRITTEN FOR IT IS SHIT OF THE AWESOME VERITY
LeFay Strent chapter 1 . 11/6/2014
May I just say that England's freak out in the conference room was spectacular? Because it was. Holy hell, with him threatening to skewer his boss with a sword, and then faking France, and THEN HE FUCKING THREW THE PHONE AT THE WALL LIKE OH MY FREAKING GOD! My jaw dropped and, as England exits like a boss, I just had to stop and applaud him on a job well done. If you're gonna lose it, lose it big.