Reviews for Where I Belong Redux
Vongola 10th boss Bevis Sawada chapter 4 . 4/3
it's up for adoption
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 4 . 12/12/2014
Noooo why haven't you updated!D:

Its such a good fic! I'll read the other one because of this!
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 3 . 12/12/2014
Personas are awesome! Stupid ninja!DX

So 2 things to think of...
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 2 . 12/12/2014
Damn, I wanna hurt Gaara and his siblings.
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 1 . 12/12/2014
So he knows the P3 and P4 cast, awesome!

I love it!:D
nicklowry chapter 1 . 8/12/2014
im a fan I hope you update soon pls
Yusei Narukami chapter 4 . 8/9/2014
at first i was kind of surprised at how this could work, but now that I think about it you may be right at how the hidden leaf treats Naruto. Nonetheless this is a really good story and I'd like to see a few more chapters sooner or later
246vili chapter 4 . 6/8/2014
I like your stories, and looking forward when you update this one (if you update it).
Personally I think you (I mean Naruto) could use this 'no chakra' stuff and give a few of the retrieval team members a nice beating. Especially Gaara, because:
1. He should understand Naruto's need for some true feelings, like real friendship and love
2. his sand won't deffend him this time, so if he cross the line, Naruto could give him "a taste of his childhood's birthdays", meaning a nice beating to near death.
link1211 chapter 4 . 3/15/2014
sweet and so funny
zack the wolf chapter 4 . 9/4/2013
Guest chapter 4 . 7/15/2013
This is a good story. When will the next chapter come out?
Matsukaze Tenma chapter 4 . 7/7/2013
This is fantastic; please update soon

(twitches in annoyance) those ninjas are so annoying; I hope to read bashings about them (minus Naruto, his long time school friends including Rise and or Hinata)
Guest chapter 4 . 5/23/2013
im a fan I hope you update soon pls
Generalhyna chapter 4 . 5/6/2013
Idea fellow writer, make the kolona ninjas face there shadows and make it harsh as punishment and a real eye opener
killer4853 chapter 4 . 4/11/2013