Reviews for Parfait Magnifique
LordryuTJ chapter 1 . 5/27
Is there a reason why Lili's hair is blocking Asuka's face in the cover?
Call Me Taco chapter 3 . 3/1
Call Me Taco chapter 3 . 3/1
. ! I MUST HAVE MORE! THE TERRIBLE TWOSOME AND THEIR KOREAN VALET'S JOURNEY OF AWESOMENESS MUST NOT END HERE! (I posted the exact same review earlier, but I wasn't signed in, this extra review of the same calibur should give you more inspiration to continue this humorously amazing story, for Parfait Magnifique is love, Parfait Magnifique is life...sorta :D)
Charlie.clarke98 chapter 3 . 4/4/2013
We europeans are the best
Charlie.clarke98 chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
Is Hwoarang officially gay? I never even thought of that as being a possibility, but a few fanfics have made him a gay character
Marvey4 chapter 3 . 11/13/2012
Ok, I'm not sure at all why is Jin there though I can hazard a guess, but did you have to put a yaoi reference? Just saying. Other than that I don't think Hwoarang would get his ass kicked by Asuka. Anyway, I'm still curious about this so I hope you update soon.
lili rockfort chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
please i want a lil ix jin or jin x lili x Hwoarang please ! your story is so funy exelentt!
Normalaatsra chapter 3 . 11/12/2012
Hilarious chapter. I would love to know more about what happened to Hwoarang. IN DETAIL :P
Extra Gone chapter 3 . 11/12/2012
So Miguel gets into... some fun with Hwoarang, and out of love, latched onto a plane.

And Lili is still so camp, and Asuka is still the sanest person around.

Where's Yoshimitsu when you need him?

Oh dearie me, now Jin and Nina have arrived. Shit is going down, man.
Marvey4 chapter 2 . 10/12/2012
Man, you got to really feel sorry for Hwoarang. Then again, the shipper in me sees a blossoming Hwoarang/Lili which would boost the story in my humble opinion. And now Miguel is in. It's cause I just played with Hwoarang and Miguel on TTT.
Anyway, this should spice up things.
Hope you update soon _
Marvey4 chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
That was a really good chapter. It was funny, even hilarious at moments. And now I figured out who the annoying neighbour is. Quick question; will there be any romance? There's a fairly good setting for that I believe.
Extra Gone chapter 2 . 10/3/2012
Yoshimitsu is a groovy spirit guide. He has good financial control, mmmhmmmm. Although he ought to spend his money on downloadable fireworks instead...

Lili is amazingly hilarious as this stuck up bitch, and I love how poor Asuka has to deal with her madness, although she has a spirit guide so I don't know what that makes her. Slightly insane?

A Spaniard tries to be Superman, falls onto a car. Such is the life of Lili and Asuka... although I hope for Lili's sake that he doesn't have the voice of Liam O'Brien. Oh wait.

Stanley Kubrick would be so proud an Eastern European country is named after him. ;_;

Lili sure is gracing tales. And abusing who seems to be Hwoarang. Poor guy.

Hoping to see more craziness soon!
Normalaatsra chapter 2 . 10/2/2012
No really, just forget trying to give constructive reviews guys, we are looking at a masterpiece in the making!
Big-Babidi chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
Fun and well written start. I'd certainly like to see more.
Maiden of the Colorful Flames chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
YES YES YES YESS! This is amazing and supper funny! I sense a romance if im not mistaken! Anyways, keep up the good work with this! It sounds AMAZING! XD