Reviews for Serendipity
Guest chapter 1 . 9/24/2013
This is sweet. Gosh I love it!
GingerHannah chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
Draco needs someone as sensible as Charlie. This story is very cute, I adored it!
Cloe Lockless chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
This is becoming one of my favorite couples! I wish you would write a multi-chaptered story with a similar plot, it's wonderful... #contented sigh
poppyroc chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
How could anyone not be a fan of this pairing!? Lovely fic. I've always thought Draco was a bit spazzy, he definitely needs a down to earth partner like Charlie. :)
SincerelyYourSecret chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
I lovethe irony of this pairing, the whole Draco/Dragon thing and Charlie being a dragon keeper. Great job! I official ship them ;)
The Original Horcrux chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
Okay, admittedly not my favourite pairing but the story was good nonetheless. I loved how down to earth Charlie was and how despite the fact that Draco was a malfoy he still extended his arm to him and accepted him into his house. I also loved the Dragon/Draco irony. You can't tame dragons and you can't tame Draco :) great job!
Couture Girl chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
This is strange coming from you! And it was hard to believe it because at any moment I was expecting Katie to apparate and hex Draco is the nuts n_n for taking her boyfriend! But this was good and maybe it's me, but this paring for me is new, lol. Nice done!

Much love!

C.G.
Gamma Orionis chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
I don't like this pairing much, but I think you did both of their characters justice :) Especially Charlie - I loved the way you wrote him. They were both actually very likeable and relatable, which was good :)
AmzyD chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
This was a really random pairing but your writing made it work!
Selenehekate chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
I love the opening section of this story! I feel like it adds so much to this piece over all. I also really enjoy the way that you characterized Charlie; he's exactly as I pictured him. I definitely ship this pairing! Well done!
autumn midnights chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
This was pretty good. I'm not a big fan of the pairing, but I think that you wrote it well. I like your characterization of Charlie, and I think you kept his character with what we know of from the books but expanded on it a little. I think Draco's relatively in-character, also. Your spelling and grammar was very good, and I didn't notice any errors. I really love the opening paragraph when you talk about serendipity, because it definitely sets a theme for the rest of the fic that works very well. I think that was my favorite section. I like how you both started and ended it with Draco on the subway, that tied it together very nicely. I like the mention of Draco's name meaning 'dragon' and Charlie being a dragon tamer, that was clever. Nice work!
silver-nightstorm chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
Ehmagawd, I love it! I'm personally not a fan of gay Charlie in most fics, but you made this work very well and for that I'm very impressed with you XDD And seriously, this fic was great because it had that build-up of emotions and not just a sudden "Nowait, I love you too!" sort of deal, so well done! :D
b3yondimaginations chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
i love the plot, the idea that draco was travelling and lost and charlie found him. love how u made the attraction so beautifully subtle and draco clueless until the end. i kept waiting for them to get together and it didn't disappoint one bit. love the way u portrayed their relationship. plus, i love charlie's letter to draco. that one sentence was brilliant. this is a really great story!
queen-sheep chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
Well, this is interesting. I have to say, I never actually read a sotry about Charlie/Draco before, so this would be my first. I though you did a wonderful job of describing the both of them. Especially Draco, and how he was travelling by himself.

And the beginning was great. I loved how ou put the definition in there. Great job!
RayenOfDeadStarsAndPlanets chapter 1 . 9/24/2012