Reviews for Pillow Talk
This is good
Guest chapter 9 . 3/12/2013
Awesome. Perfection.
PrincessLazyPants chapter 9 . 12/16/2012
Very creative. I like the all dialogue-ness and they were very in character. :)
MTBlack chapter 9 . 12/13/2012
This was the one that started me stalking your profile and reading most of your stories so far! Haha, I was looking for some Jade/Roy fic, there's none in Spanish, or there wasn't when I looked :/ and your summary made me both laugh and curious, so here I was.

At first I thought it was a one-shot, and I almost died of joy when I found out there was more! Yaay!

What happened in Johannesburg? Did they meet again? haha, I may have said it before but I do love reading your stories :) especially those about Roy and Jade.
Red X17 chapter 9 . 11/21/2012
It's good.
fangirlofepicproportions chapter 8 . 11/21/2012
No! Don't run away, Roy!
fangirlofepicproportions chapter 7 . 11/21/2012
I love this pairing so very much.
fangirlofepicproportions chapter 6 . 11/21/2012
Roy and his problems. "Would you like a tampon to go with your vagina?" Best. Line. Ever.
fangirlofepicproportions chapter 5 . 11/21/2012
Dis is so gewd.
fangirlofepicproportions chapter 4 . 11/21/2012
Awwww.
Geist1321 chapter 9 . 11/20/2012
The way this is going it's still too hard to tell who will crack first.
Red X17 chapter 8 . 11/19/2012
Hmmm, this was funny. The end was kinda... odd though.
Genesis196 chapter 7 . 9/23/2012
Awesome stuff plz keep writing!
MidnightRoulette chapter 3 . 9/6/2012
(Laziness prevents logging in)

ANYHOW. You update this fic so fast that I can't keep up with reviews lol. But anyways I totally snorted in the last chapter when Roy was all "Fucking ninja girlfriend blah blah blah." I could totally see Jade sticking him with a sai if he got too touchy-feely or whatever.

And this chapter just ugh. My feels ;A; Jade's so afraid to get close to him and Roy just wants to take her out. It's so angsty and perfect and alskdjfalksjf;a.

Amazing. Can't wait to read more :D
anon chapter 3 . 9/5/2012
Dinah going to have his hide HA

Loved the last lines of the first two