Reviews for Harry Potter: Overhaul
ironhair chapter 1 . 1/15
Reading, even though I fear this is abandoned...
Guest chapter 1 . 12/5/2014
I would very much like it if you would continue your writing which one finished has the chance to become a masterpiece.
Charlie0925 chapter 4 . 5/3/2014
I am truly loving this fic and would dearly love to read more! ;o)
Aflibble chapter 4 . 4/15/2014
I would love to see you do some more on this one I like it so far and would love to see how this Harry grows
Yami Aries chapter 4 . 3/11/2013
awesome story
akasanta chapter 4 . 12/26/2012
Very good story. Look forward to the next chapter.

Cheers! :D
Kairan1979 chapter 4 . 12/24/2012
That's really funny story.
I especially liked the idea of Remus as a barman and Harry's choose of clubs.
Looking forward to see what Harry does if Snape treats him like he treated Canon!Harry.
To the TARDIS chapter 2 . 12/14/2012
I am
To the TARDIS chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
that's so sweet (:
emarald777 chapter 3 . 12/4/2012
Great chapter.
emarald777 chapter 2 . 12/4/2012
Prologue was interesting. This chapter is great apart from the fact that Harry seems like Remus's guardian. It was kind of funny though... bossing Remus all around like a child.
Wolfking57 chapter 4 . 12/3/2012
Enter Monty's Stephie-Poo! I really love Monty's character, and really hope you expand more on him. I also like what you did with the classes and dorms, it's a really good idea. Hope to see more of this soon!
Wolfking57 chapter 3 . 12/3/2012
Not quite sure I understand the "Me I-don't-care-for-you-or-your-pathetic-life name's Hagrid, follow me," bit, but oh well. I also assume that this is a 'Knowledge is Power' fic, or one quite similar at least. At least it doesn't seem to be copied straight from it, only really changing the characters names :)
Wolfking57 chapter 2 . 12/3/2012
Great chapter, though I thought Tonks would be at school for another year, but I may be mistaken, and it might be important to the plot.
Wolfking57 chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
Awesome, I love the way it's narrated, haven't seen many ff's like that!
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »