Reviews for Something Slow
RoseJustice chapter 1 . 3/5
Yeah, you conveyed that quite well. I sort of expected one of the others to suddenly be in the room with him at the end, there...
ErinKenobi2893 chapter 1 . 1/8
*cries*
This is too sad. Poor Steve!
MusicalMidnight chapter 1 . 11/26/2014
This is so good! I can't believe I'm saying this but... Have you ever thought of what the rest of the avengers would think if they walked in and saw that?! If you haven't already figured it out; I'm asking you to continue this X3
I find myself wanting more which is quite rare when it comes to this site! You've got a real talent!
ahundredyears-itsnothing chapter 1 . 9/28/2014
I'm not going to lie, this is honestly the most beautiful FanFiction I have ever read. Oh my god. This is just such a beautiful story. Sad, painful, heartbreaking yes, but so beautiful.
MilleniumHeart323 chapter 1 . 9/8/2014
This was so well written, great job. I love your writing style
TheJollyMonster chapter 1 . 7/28/2014
I can't stop crying! It's so sad! D:
See Me As I Am 101 chapter 1 . 7/2/2014
Oh my god.
This is beautifully written, and expertly shows how terribly depressed Steve is. I really have no words.
That last line though
hungryandsad chapter 1 . 5/4/2014
that was incredible. you're an amazing writer :)
Guest chapter 1 . 4/20/2014
Ow.. oww my heart. That hurt a lot. I go now to cry in a corner.
T. Alana M chapter 1 . 4/11/2014
Whamo ending. Great work.
the.stories.live.on chapter 1 . 4/7/2014
That was really depressing. I don't need to be crying at work! What are you doing?! Giving me all the feeeeeels!

But yeah, it was good. Real good.

And yes, yes it worked. That was angst to the max.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/25/2014
Aw,no...:'( I'm gonna cry. That was beatifully written,and Steve lost so much...I'm going to go over there now...not crying or anything...
Amy chapter 1 . 12/11/2013
The confusion, the numbness, the grief-it was all heart breaking. Steve, poor baby, you've been through so much ;(
Farbeyondthegrave chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
love this
PuzzledBookie chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
This was so very eloquently written. It captured the tragedy of Steve's situation masterfully. You should totally write one where one of the Avengers sees Steve contemplating suicide ond stops him!
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »