Reviews for Something Slow
Samantha2611 chapter 1 . 6/26
...damn
Holy... This was amazing. I've always been searching for fanfics that show just how broken Steve must be, and this one is one of the best. Are you planning to do a sequel or is this a one shot?
GeekItUp chapter 1 . 8/5/2015
That was heartbreaking, and beautiful, and so much more. Thank you for a fantastic story.
xbecbebex chapter 1 . 5/16/2015
My heart has broken into a bajillion pieces.
Random Ruth chapter 1 . 5/3/2015
Catmintleaf chapter 1 . 4/24/2015
"...my attempt at tragedy, I suppose. Did it work?"

YES, YES IT DID.

*Sobs forever*
RoseJustice chapter 1 . 3/5/2015
Yeah, you conveyed that quite well. I sort of expected one of the others to suddenly be in the room with him at the end, there...
ErinKenobi2893 chapter 1 . 1/8/2015
*cries*
This is too sad. Poor Steve!
MusicalMidnight chapter 1 . 11/26/2014
This is so good! I can't believe I'm saying this but... Have you ever thought of what the rest of the avengers would think if they walked in and saw that?! If you haven't already figured it out; I'm asking you to continue this X3
I find myself wanting more which is quite rare when it comes to this site! You've got a real talent!
ahundredyears-itsnothing chapter 1 . 9/28/2014
I'm not going to lie, this is honestly the most beautiful FanFiction I have ever read. Oh my god. This is just such a beautiful story. Sad, painful, heartbreaking yes, but so beautiful.
MilleniumHeart323 chapter 1 . 9/8/2014
This was so well written, great job. I love your writing style
TheJollyMonster chapter 1 . 7/28/2014
I can't stop crying! It's so sad! D:
See Me As I Am 101 chapter 1 . 7/2/2014
Oh my god.
This is beautifully written, and expertly shows how terribly depressed Steve is. I really have no words.
That last line though
hungryandsad chapter 1 . 5/4/2014
that was incredible. you're an amazing writer :)
Guest chapter 1 . 4/20/2014
Ow.. oww my heart. That hurt a lot. I go now to cry in a corner.
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »