Reviews for Something Slow
faramirs chapter 1 . 1/23
im on a marathon of your work and i can honestly say i have never found a better steve angst person ever and i am traumatized but that's okay im gonna marathon all these tonight thank you i love you
singinilovebooks chapter 1 . 10/3/2016
Im really sad now but it was really good
Guest chapter 1 . 9/15/2016
Yes, for me. I would say so.
Steve is a good man, the kind of Good that deserves to be capitalized. And lonely, deeply sad, isolated, in pain. Depressed. But it's almost too easy to miss, sometimes, a lot of sometimes really, because he tries so hard not to bleed on others. Because he's a good man, and he always, always puts others before himself. He's deeply wounded and vulnerable, there's a gaping hole in his life. But he's so strong at the same time, for continuing the fight even with the knowledge that war will never be over. Just for the act of living every day.
Thank you.
insecurefangirl1944 chapter 1 . 9/2/2016
Thanks to the pain. It worked.
The Awesome Me 01 chapter 1 . 8/11/2016
It's so beautifully sad. I don't know but I like it
Samantha2611 chapter 1 . 6/26/2016
...damn
Guest chapter 1 . 5/15/2016
Holy... This was amazing. I've always been searching for fanfics that show just how broken Steve must be, and this one is one of the best. Are you planning to do a sequel or is this a one shot?
GeekItUp chapter 1 . 8/5/2015
That was heartbreaking, and beautiful, and so much more. Thank you for a fantastic story.
xbecbebex chapter 1 . 5/16/2015
My heart has broken into a bajillion pieces.
Random Ruth chapter 1 . 5/3/2015
Catmintleaf chapter 1 . 4/24/2015
"...my attempt at tragedy, I suppose. Did it work?"

YES, YES IT DID.

*Sobs forever*
RoseJustice chapter 1 . 3/5/2015
Yeah, you conveyed that quite well. I sort of expected one of the others to suddenly be in the room with him at the end, there...
ErinKenobi2893 chapter 1 . 1/8/2015
*cries*
This is too sad. Poor Steve!
MusicalMidnight chapter 1 . 11/26/2014
This is so good! I can't believe I'm saying this but... Have you ever thought of what the rest of the avengers would think if they walked in and saw that?! If you haven't already figured it out; I'm asking you to continue this X3
I find myself wanting more which is quite rare when it comes to this site! You've got a real talent!
ahundredyears-itsnothing chapter 1 . 9/28/2014
I'm not going to lie, this is honestly the most beautiful FanFiction I have ever read. Oh my god. This is just such a beautiful story. Sad, painful, heartbreaking yes, but so beautiful.