Reviews for Torn
BrokenGlassesAndCriesForHelp chapter 13 . 4/21/2014
May I tell you. I am legitimately sobbing into my pillow. I love this fic so so much!
Guest chapter 5 . 4/21/2014
Omigod Whisper is a fucking awesome song, I'm glad you, one of my favourite fanfictioners, knows it :)
Guest chapter 5 . 4/20/2014
You don't need to use black as an adjective... You could just say, 'the old psychic', without adding 'black', ya know?
Guest chapter 4 . 4/20/2014
I don't get why you feel the need to constantly point out that Missouri is black...?
Frakking Toasters chapter 16 . 12/24/2013
I really loved this story. So heartbreaking, then suddenly things finally started to improve. It was really great. And I love Jody. I felt bad for her in the end. She'll really miss them, but she's family now. xo
SPN Mum chapter 16 . 8/10/2013
Thank goodness for Jody! I don't think Sam woould have gotten better if she didn't have Dean and Sam come stay with her. By being a mother to the two of them, she gave Sam a safe place to recover and adapt. There were just times that Dean couldn't help, because Lucifer used his image so much in the Cage. Since he never used Jody's image, Sam knew he was out and safe every time he saw her. She was also very good at soothing him, by rocking him and rubbing his back, and saying those gentle things that only a Mom can say. It's a good thing that the boys had the time to stay with Jody, until Sam could make a full recovery. They will never lose tuch with jody again, cause she's definately a part of their family now. :)

Thanks for the story!
BranchSuper chapter 16 . 8/10/2013
It was a long haul, but with Dean's help and Jody's support Sam is climbing out of the delusional morass Lucifer left him in. Good story! I like the upbeat ending.
sarah chapter 16 . 8/10/2013
excellent fic
totally enjoyed reading it
great work
mandancie chapter 16 . 8/10/2013
oh wow! this was AWESOME! :) I really loved this saga! :) I so can't wait for your next story will be! :)
AlxM chapter 16 . 8/10/2013
Wow. Beautiful! Just beautiful. Such a lovely story!

I'm sad to see it end, but there are so many great stories of yours that are still in progress. *sniff* I think I might be okay.
L.A.H.H chapter 16 . 8/10/2013
Excellent finale. I liked how you ended it. Thanks for writing
AlxM chapter 15 . 4/20/2013
Sorry for late reviewing! I wasn't checking the Supernatural Archive much back then.

This was just adorable! :)

Poor Sammy and Dean. Jody is awesome! I guess she's the help they've all been looking for. :D

The hug was so sweet! But Lucifer and Adam were seriously creepy. *shudders*

Lovely chapter.
TeamEtharahRules chapter 15 . 4/5/2013
Thanks. That was awesome
BranchSuper chapter 15 . 4/2/2013
What - just one more chapter? But, Sam! You can't leave him like that...
SPN Mum chapter 15 . 4/1/2013
They finally made it to Jody's safely. Sam didn't stay asleep long, and he had another nightmare, even with the sleeping pills. Dean and Sam had a disagreement, which resulted in Sam leaving. I guess Dean was too tired to think at that point, as he shouldn't have let Sam out on his own. I'm glad Jody made Dean help her look for Sam when she got home. It figures that Sam would make his way to Bobby's grave, even though he was hallucinating at the time. I really hope that living with Jody will help Sam get better. His hallucinations are slowly driving him crazy, and Dean can't lose Sam again, especially that way. Jody is good for Sam, but did they move in with her in time?