Reviews for Color of Death
NightSkyWolves chapter 3 . 2/21/2013
CLIFFIE! WHY! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Oh my Chariot, awesome. You really know how to use detail!
NightSkyWolves chapter 2 . 2/21/2013
Awesome! I really love BRS.

Ya know, I've always thought of the whole other self system in a different way. That the five, (or six, I honestly don't count Arata) other selves are passed down through generations. XD Yea, stupid of me.

Great chapter. Mind if I ask which name you think is better for an other self? Black Star Leviathan or Valkyrie? I fail at names. XD

Continue, please, it gets even more interesting with each chapter!
NightSkyWolves chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
DO YOU KNOW HOW FREAKIN AMAZING THIS IS?!

Wow. I fail at designing other selves, but you aced this so well.

Please continue! :D
JC 042 chapter 3 . 2/8/2013
PLEASE MAKE MORE!

This is awesome, rarely have I seen fan fiction that is so attuned to the cannon that it sounds like a season 2!
GeekyGirlMeow chapter 3 . 2/3/2013
This was awesome, please continue!
The Omega Mega One chapter 3 . 1/6/2013
As a fan who prefers the Manga over the game, OVA, and anime, I have to say you did a pretty good on the story. Although you don't try to solve some holes from the show you did do a good job making an interesting story. The characters do feel natural and straight from the show, especially Mato, who might even be better.

Although there is a few a problems with wording, (ex. You have trouble with , there, their, and they're. Also at one point I remember you used repetitively instead of repeatedly) there isn't any spelling mistakes. Also another problem I have is the Otherword OC's. I would've preferred it if you were to use the other official Black Rock Shooter characters that didn't make it into the anime, for example maybe a character like Black Matagi or MEFE would've worked for Banshee since they follow the same color scheme, or Demon Cannon User who wears the a Kimono where she can store many miscellaneous tool like Banshee seems to do. Finally the last grip I have with the story is that black is technically a color and white isn't, black being the over saturation of all color and white being the absence of color, which would mean the Strength should be the real mopey one in the story. In fact anything and anybody except Strength should be welcome because scientifically the rainbow is much bigger than we think, what we identify as the rainbow is actually the small window of the rainbow that is visible to the human eye.

Science lesson aside, great job on the story.
Knight25 chapter 2 . 9/19/2012
Nice chapter.

I just thought of an interesting Other-self. What do you get when you cross a male that similar to Strength/Link's tunic (Done in Strength's style with the hood and the part that covers the mouth)/MMPR Green Ranger shield (that also has the orb lights from the Dragonzord's chest plate/the Dragonzord (minus the head and chest plate) as actual armor (Only completely black)/the tail would be similar in design to Strength's but ends in a drill like the Dragonzord's but the design of the drill is in the form of the Triforce on all four sides of it. The name of the Other-Self is Armor.

What do you think?
The Kunoichi chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
This has caught my interest, I hope to see more of it in the future. :)
Knight25 chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
Interesting story. The reason its interesting, is because...

Nothing Black (Black is the Beginning and the End. It will always exist even after the other colors parish into nothingness. Black Beginning gave birth to White Life.)

White Life (White all colors. Without white, there are no other colors)

Please continue when you can.