Reviews for HD 'Trust Exercises' 2012 Smoochfest
Obscene Cupcake chapter 15 . 12/7/2012
yay
Obscene Cupcake chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
Reading that made me feel drunk
ShantiSmurf chapter 16 . 10/23/2012
Ever so delightful, as always dear! The tenderness of that final scene was unexpectedly lovely. So glad I finally got around to knocking this off my To Read list!
ClaireBouldwin chapter 16 . 10/13/2012
Really good- I quite like it!
Kiera777 chapter 8 . 10/8/2012
Like the way the story's going, I also really like the way you describe things. But in certain places it feels like you're overloading a bit on adjectives and adverbs, and adding too many 'yeahs' and 'rights' and 'ohs' and 'uhs' in the conversation, making it seem a little broken-up. Conversations also seem slightly disconnected. Otherwise, simply love it!
atlantis51 chapter 16 . 10/5/2012
A lovely, sexy story! Loved it, can't wait to find another one of your's, Tigersilver; you with the 'silver' tongue!
atlantis51 chapter 15 . 10/3/2012
At last! It's sooo good! Luv IT! Hope there's more? Just a bit more then, yes?
atlantis51 chapter 13 . 10/3/2012
Priceless as always!
atlantis51 chapter 10 . 10/3/2012
Just as I suspected: It's ALL Pansy's fault! Again! *grin*
atlantis51 chapter 9 . 10/3/2012
Ohoooo! Here it comes! What did I say? Luv is in the air!
atlantis51 chapter 8 . 10/3/2012
Hmm, it seems Draco and Harry may be getting a bit closer, as it were? At least it feels that way from Harry's perspective, eh? You are such a great and 'funny' writer, I think you're just letting them *ease* into a relationship, aren't you? I can just see it now, soon enough Draco will let something slip. Am I right? Anyho, carry on!
Roslyn Drycof chapter 11 . 9/30/2012
I'm really liking this story :)
Roslyn Drycof chapter 5 . 9/9/2012
Really enjoying this story. It was a bit difficult to understand Harry's way of thinking and talking at first, but now I think I've got it! And it's pretty interesting :)
RaiineDays chapter 4 . 9/7/2012
Dear lord, Harry can whine. Their little notes are funny though. Malfoy's always giving short answers.
atlantis51 chapter 4 . 9/6/2012
What is a 'swish bloke?' Just asking! I love the story; I think Harry's in for it! Hahahaha! I just love his cluelessness! (is that even a word? No clue!)