Reviews for 5 Tenets
Loved this.
LovelyAngelYuuki chapter 5 . 11/4/2015
Absolutely pricelesss! Loving every second of this chapter. Never again will this summoning be the same for me, let me tell you, and thank you for that!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
i've reread this many times, it's my favorite Skyrim Dark Brotherhood fic. i love your writing style and your portrayal of the characters! i hope you finish this story (:
Wanderer chapter 5 . 9/10/2013
Great job. Hope you can come back soon to finish it off. ]
Guest chapter 5 . 8/26/2013
I love my assassin in fact I take him everywhere with me and always listen to his advice I totally swooned at one of his lines "We are bonded now, you and I. Joined, through the powers of the Void."
Zeeweeble chapter 5 . 8/10/2013
This is such a wonderful Fanfic. It's brilliantly thought out and the plot is amazing. I would love to read the last tenet. Cicero in the Dawnstar Sanctuary is my favorite part actually. Please update soon!
Guest chapter 5 . 8/9/2013
so glad for the update this really brightened my day
Sevvyn chapter 5 . 8/6/2013
The time has come to fulfill your destiny, Listener. Continue the story and restore the Dark Brotherhood to greatness!

...

:D
Tauria chapter 5 . 8/1/2013
I am so glad this updated!

Lucien is proving to be very entertaining outside of "work" xD I love the dynamic Rosalind and he have... They make me laugh.

Especially loved their little "break up" scene xD

Please update again as soon as you can! I can't wait to find out what happens next!
HugsForPenguin chapter 5 . 7/31/2013
Oh, /please/ don't make Rose kill Cicero ;n; It seems to me like she wouldn't, but...that last tenet...

*coughcoughMAKEITAPPLYTOASTRIDcoughhack*

P chapter 4 . 1/27/2013
I love this story! Beautiful. Please update D
MK chapter 4 . 12/19/2012
Yay, an update and a long one - those are my favorites.

I really enjoy this story. A lot of Brotherhood tales are tedius; the characters are too evil and over-the-top. Not that they should be saints but this is a good balance.

God, I love Lucien. I probably would have opted to destroy the Brotherhood if I hadn't heard about his return.
XxRubyShadowsxX chapter 4 . 12/17/2012
Once again, great chapter, just watch for spelling mistakes.
The interaction between Rose and Lucien is getting interesting. I really enjoy how you've portrayed Lucien (as I said in my previous review as well)
Also Cicero's character, I like how you wrote him as sweet and incredibly loyal, that's how I imagined him to be in the game.
Keep up your great work, can't wait for the next chapter.
-XxRubyShadowsxX
AelaLachance97 chapter 3 . 11/12/2012
This is really good so far! I am definitely looking forward to the chapters ahead!
M chapter 3 . 11/3/2012
Interesting so far. Man, I remember staring at Astrid when I heard her talk about the Tenets that way. There were five rules, FIVE. If she thought that was strict, I shudder to think if how she'd react to all the rules we have in real life!

Anyway, a, hopefully, helpful comment. Generally, I try to avoid using more complex/obscure/five-dollar-words when writing a story. More complex vocabulary can sometimes take away from the flow of a story. A great writer told me two things: never use twenty words to say what you can in five and never use words you don't use in conversation. Not trying to be critical, just want to be helpful.

Update soon!