Reviews for Thirteen Days, Seven Hours, ThirtySix Minutes
DaisyDay chapter 1 . 10/1/2013
Oh, you could definitely be on the MC writing staff! Your characterizations were spot on. I love that we got to see Fritz's viewpoint on matters. This was an absolutely wonderful one-shot!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
Very nice...now the one where she comes home!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
When,oh when are we going to get part 2...ARRRRGH! :) Loved part 1,btw
wonderinthestars chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
33333333 ! so good, been starving for fritz/ brenda fic haha thanks!
merder4evah chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
I love this! I've read all of your Brenda & Fritz stories and really love them all. More please!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
How wonderful to see you back at the keyboard again. Your writing is beautiful as always. You are so good at keeping the characters personalities and they way they each speak. Uh, yea, I think you could write for MC!
SVUElandLivForever chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
This is super good, I loooovvvvveeeeeee it! And oh my gosh it's like you are a psychic or something! Hahaha, please update soon!? 3
Guest chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
Love your story. I can't get enough of Brenda and Fritz. I hope you continue to write about the two of them together.
XariGrey chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
Omg omg omg I am literally freaking out right now! You finally posted a story.. And it was spectacular of course! I am so freaking happy
that everyone is coming back and writing Brenda/Fritz stories. You seriously don't know how long I have been waiting for this day. I swear I checked this archive everyday to see of you uploaded and when I saw today my heart did like fifty backflips.. Lol but seriously Thank You Much! I hope you write more! Will you write more?
ManateeMama chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
Once again you've hit it out of the park. I think one of the things I love the most about your stories is the way your characters stay true to what I saw on TV. I think the creative staff of The Closer would feel that you truly are honoring their creative work through your own.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
Loved it! I'm in desperate need of some Brenda/fritz interaction now that we don't get to see them together anymore. I'd love to see you continue to write more:)
Some parts I especially liked:
Fritz thinking about his reaction to the stroh incident, as we never really got to see that on the show.
Also I liked the part where clay confronted Brenda about her treatment of fritz. I've always kinda thought that her parents felt that she needed to treat him better, and despite clays jokes and gruffness towards fritz sometimes I think clay has a lot of respect for him. I thought that this was a great oneshot.
I'd also like to see some stories about their life together once Brenda returns and starts her new job. Does she actually manage to put fritz first without getting wrapped up in her new job?