Reviews for Ghost
please continue please
Wolf2468 chapter 2 . 2/4
Please continue please
Santanalover16 chapter 2 . 1/19/2013
i love this! please continue
umbrellaleg chapter 2 . 9/9/2012
Ah. My heart for Brittany. She was just acting like as a protector should and for her selflessness died, and didn't even know it. Well that bastard should at least be caught!
guest chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
nice story. update please.
XenaLin chapter 2 . 9/8/2012
OMG that ending was soooo sad. *sniffs*
The movie is cute but sad. I'm guessing this is based off of that. I'm looking forward to reading more of this. Even if it's going to be a sad read.
Guest chapter 2 . 9/6/2012
Oh poor Santana and Britt, will Brittana be endgame in this story? I don't like the idea of Santana with someone else :(
Update soon!
Guest chapter 2 . 9/5/2012
Oh my gosh, this is so sad :( :(
Guest chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
Omfg, k this had better have a happy ending, my heart is already breaking from reading your summary :(. Update soon!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
Ah, I've always wanted to read a brittana story based on "Ghost", but personally, I would much prefer santana being the ghost because I could just imagine her dynamic so well with Oda Mae would be perfection.
Anon chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
Now I know, based on the title and description of this story, that it's gonna be a good one. I love the movie 'Ghost', and like that Brittany pretty much is in Patrick Swayze's role - the one that ends up dying and becoming said ghost. Anyways, I'm liking the concept of this story. Looking forward to more soon I hope!
SystematicHooliganism chapter 2 . 9/6/2012

That's all. I wish the chapters were longer tho.
indiearcade chapter 2 . 9/5/2012
this is really good! update soon!
SystematicHooliganism chapter 1 . 9/5/2012