Reviews for Fixing Past Mistakes
Ooh a Jellybean chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
This was a really good story. I love all of August's nicknames. That was cute :)
schroederplayspiano chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
Such a sweet story. I loved how August looks Emma up. It was a great idea to bring Emma's pregnancy into it...It does fit since August wasn't surprised at all on coming to Storybrooke that Emma had a kid. Loved how Emma called him by different months of the year!

Great job! Enjoyed your story very much!
unbrokensaviorwithperfecthair chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
AMAZING! You are a fantastic writer and I loved this. I don't ship Emma/August, but I still loved it.
evincis chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
Excellent fanfiction. It has very good ideas and it's beautifully written. Sequel?
Rebecca Cullen 1991 chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
Aww I loved it! Please continue, it's so cute :)
SLopez chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
Are you planning on writing another chapter or a sequel? I loved this one-shot and how August is intent on helping Emma with her pregnancy, and I'd love to read more on their story. :)
Sofrockandshowtunesgirlscout22 chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
She is surely her parent's kid! I do hope August helps her out and she can at some point be told her own story! I loved it! Hope u write another chapter soon!
Moma bear Emma Swan chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
Sweet I like "march" Great POV from him He doesn't judge anyone but himself boy he's beiing harsh on himself. I'm not sure if it will turn romantic in your story or the show but he wiill be agood friend :]
kelli maguire chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
Omg! I loved it. You should make this into a multichapter or maybe a sequel :) Ty so much I loved it. Plz write for august/Emma again :)