Reviews for Never Gone
ellablue2176 chapter 6 . 9/23/2013
WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO GET AN UPDATE. IAM WAITING FOR AN UPDATE
Guest chapter 6 . 5/25/2013
That daughter needs some a lil straightening out. She can be a brat! However, what she did at the end was hilarious. I can't wait to read the next installment.
bellatisha chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
Come back & update please...

LOL Logan was outta control telling every Rachel Marron was in the building but I hope she finally understands where her mom is coming from.
bellatisha chapter 2 . 3/20/2013
Please update soon
Guest chapter 6 . 3/6/2013
Great Job!
bellatisha chapter 6 . 3/3/2013
Yes Logan finally opened up, but Noooo she is upset again! I hope she cools off ASAP!
almostfamou5 chapter 6 . 3/3/2013
I really like this story!
Guest chapter 6 . 3/2/2013
Rachel needs to stop being a hyprocrite and thinking only of herself. Her record company, her image, her ways, she is off the hinge with this BS. and frank should not have gone along with it, but Rachel gets what she deserves. Logan should go away for a while.
Ellablue2176 chapter 6 . 3/2/2013
Dam that was good please keep the story coming.
Gobsmacked82 chapter 6 . 3/2/2013
Thanks for updating. I just read chapters 5 & 6. Everyone in this story is having a hard time, aren't they? Frank and Rachel come across as a little inconsiderate, keeping their secret and Logan seems like a brat ... until you bring us into their heads, and make them more sympathetic. This family needs to communicate! LOL.
bellatisha chapter 5 . 2/27/2013
Awesome story! Please update soon! What is going on with Logan?
Baby Bodyguard chapter 5 . 2/19/2013
I think they need to tell Logan they together what the point in keeping it from her but good chapter
Guest chapter 5 . 2/14/2013
I need a update I have to see how to this plays out
Ellablue2176 chapter 5 . 2/12/2013
I like this chapter,but I feel bad for Logan. Please don't wait too long to write the next one. Both rachel and frank need to tell Longan the thrutn poor girl feel left out. I was sad on 2/11/13, cause it's been a year since Whitney died, but when I read the last chapter I was little bit happy. Please continue
Guest chapter 5 . 2/9/2013
I think the lies Frank and Rachel are telling it making things worst. They could tellher they will think about it and/or spend time together talking but the out and out lies is wrong.
Rachel is being brutal. Logan feels left out I think. Next chapter please.