Reviews for The Bad Birthday Breakup
RachetM chapter 1 . 12/26/2013
This was Kawaii/Funny/Awesomeness!
Loved it
Child of the Ashes chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
Hahaha. This was hilarious. XD Poor Orihime... Jumping to conclusions. :)
KingBowser444 chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
Given how all of your previous stories that I've read had "happy Ichihime" endings, I kind of knew from the git-go that Ichigo had definitely NOT broken up with her, but you still kept it suspenceful enough that in the back of my mind I said, "Hey, maybe she wrote a sad one this time!" Keep it up!
RainingLight1 chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
I knew something like this happened the second I saw the summary. And I totally agree with you. I do believe that Orihime would blame herself if something like this happened. And sorry about not reviewing earlier. My stupid, useless internet was off. So...but I am glad you wrote this! Please write more!
nypsy chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
enjoyed the make up very much!
Abiding Angel chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
This was a cute little story! I cringed at the idea that Ichigo was breaking up with Orihime - but since I know your writing, I hoped it would end happily. And I'm glad it did! I can somewhat relate to Orihime's situation. My ex broke up with me on Facebook and then we confronted each other via phone. It wasn't the best way to break up to say the least, which is why I'm glad it was just a misdirected text to Chad. HAHAHA And ah, right on her birthday! Not the best present, but at least he's going to make it up to her. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
I don't like ichihime but that rocked!
DeathBerryHime chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
Oh my gosh, you really gave heart attack here...! well I did figure something fishy was going on, like someone had taken his cellphone, like Keigo for instance, to pull a prank, but i quickly wondered why would someone take his phone, just to do that horrible thing and *wham* going back to square 1 or zero and started thinking that Ichigo became a bemanding idiot who didn't actually care for her etc.-etc... your reasons helped even further my imagination I must say! in a very weird and not amusing way...

Of course, I understood the messege wasn't for her the moment he barged in her apartment... I was like "the hell? first he's breaking up on her and then comes in to shooth her pain? Somethin' fishy goin' on her'..." okay, I know that Ichigo isn't a complete idiot with a fetish of watching her crying and rub their break up in her face and then...*Ding-Ding-Ding!* the winning bells of my screwed up imagination went off and I was like "Jylener22, you're one hell of a genious!"... yeah... i was grinning like a the screwed up fan girl I am! stop giggling, alright, already... :) ;)

Looking forward for your next update and i hope it would be soon! and you're not having any problems! ;)
Sharban chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
*makes a chad like thumbs up*
JanusTheUnlucky7 chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
I usually don't ship IchiHime but this was too cute.
alice hattercandy chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
oh I think this is cute altho hime crying made me worry a little but i got in the end and everything turned out all right 8D
Sariniste chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
Awww, this was so cute and sweet! I loved reading it for Orihime's birthday. Even though I could kind of see the end coming, I still really enjoyed it. Ichigo may be clueless, that he would never be so mean as to break up via text message!