Reviews for Less Creepers More Confusion
LeSpy chapter 4 . 9/22/2012
Well the chapter name strikes me as odd, I have a feeling it might be a glitch though

Definitely another good chapter, the ending even better, I can never quite guess at what your surprises are, and that's what makes your stuff so fun to read.

On another note, you should try and update your other stories too, although I really love this, you should try and put at least a little time into your other stories. Just a suggestion.

the monkey ninja chapter 4 . 9/22/2012
Depending what Discords game is, this will be either one of the best or absolute worst moments of his life. Chaos is fun, and NEVER, EVER cliche.
LeSpy chapter 3 . 9/12/2012
Not quite sure what to make of your last comment there, but this is still a good chapter. Can't wait to see what happens next.

javic54321 chapter 3 . 9/11/2012
Every time i look at the title i think of minecraft XD
Flamesinger599 chapter 3 . 9/11/2012
Discord has made his entrance.

And now shit's about to GO DOWN!
the monkey ninja chapter 3 . 9/11/2012
It's time to PAR-TAY! We have the insane guys, tons of chaos, the elements children to screw around with, and the two goodey four-hooves to clean up the giant mess. All we need is some good music to rock out to, and we have a party so good, it changed from a party to a PAR-TAAY!
LeSpy chapter 2 . 9/8/2012
I actually just did a full re-read of your story, and so far you're gold and dandy. It was nice to see Tein again, she was easily my favorite character. I personally would like to see more of her, but I can't vouch for every one. Try and get some more chapters out, it makes life better.

Flamesinger599 chapter 2 . 9/8/2012
Tienn is best forest spirit. /)3(\
BackUpMoth chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
Meow. I'm very excited about this. *blank expression*
Flamesinger599 chapter 1 . 9/5/2012

It has returned...
LeSpy chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
Me Gusta!

I can't wait to see how you handle this fic, CCE always had so many unexpected twists, so I have high expectations for this one. Kep the chapters coming!