Reviews for Fairy Tail Theatre
omg that was so good
each and every fairytale was so well written and amazing
FlamingFyre chapter 15 . 7/20
O my gosh I this!
the onl thin is...WHERE IS ERZA? I need the Jerza!
And where is Freed?/
HES GONE!
Anonymous chapter 11 . 7/17
Witches be crazy- hahahahahaha
MyFangirlingWays chapter 17 . 6/11
OH, WOW, CHARLA WAS THE PAIRING THIS TIME? I DID NOT SEE THAT COMING.

Happy, I know you're dense sometimes (Thanks to that even more thick headed "father" of yours...) but Charla LITERALLY SAID, "My name is Charla. I live in these woods."

SO WHY DID YOU SHOUT, "Wait! I didn't even learn your name." JESUS, HAPPY. WHY? *face palms*
MyFangirlingWays chapter 16 . 6/11
Umm, hell to the yeah Cana and Jack Sparrow would be a good couple. YES, THIS CINDER CANA TWIST, GAH, IT KILLED ME TUT DADDY GILDARTS FEELS. I LOVE THIS. FREAK, I CAN'T FIGURE OUT THE NEXT PAIRING FROM THAT SUMMARY. MIRA, MAYBE? HMMM, DREAMS, DREAMS, DREAMS...ERM...GOD, I'M GONNA FIND OUT! FANTASTIC JOB! TUT THIS IS SO AMAZING.
MyFangirlingWays chapter 14 . 6/11
I BET YOU THAT IDOT WHO CHARGED AND SAVED THE DAY EVEN THOUGH THEY WERE OUTNUMBERED WAS NATSU. And damn. They did the dirty...? ;D Priorities you two. I am so glad I was fascinated with fairy tales when I was young, or else I would be wondering what the hell was happening when reading some of your work.
MyFangirlingWays chapter 13 . 6/11
GAH, YES, MAX THE HORSE YAASSSS TANGLED MEMORIES TUT SO BEAUTIFUL I DON'T READ ALZACK AND BISCA FANFICS, BUT THIS IS SO GAAHHHHHH, IT'S AMAZING AND YES, THE GUN GO BISCA! (I still love you, Alzack, it's just...GOD, THOSE LAST TWO ENDING SENTENCES WERE AMAZING)
MyFangirlingWays chapter 12 . 6/11
WOW, THIS WAS AMAZING. *squeals* Usually, I'd be able to tel, what pairing it would be based on the summary, but this one the me off. When I started reading it, I immediately knew it would be Lisanna and Bixlow when you wrote the youngest princess and her older brother and sister. Like, they're the only siblings in the guild. XD GAH, I LOVE HOW YOUR STORIES CONNECT WITH NOT ONLY FAIRY TAIL, BUT FAIRY TALES! I LOVE BOTH OF THEM SO MUCH AND THIS JUST MAKES ME SO HAPPY TUT
MyFangirlingWays chapter 6 . 6/11
When Porlyusica said all that stuff about Handle being a fine young man and all that, it reminded me of what the emperor said to Mulan's bae after she saved China and left with the sword and necklace.
MyFangirlingWays chapter 3 . 6/11
AAAHHHH, THIS IS SO WONDERFULLY AMAZING AND SPONTANEOUS AND AWESOME AND COOL AND WELL WFITTENAND I, I...I JUST LOVE IT! TUT
such an impressive story that i would love to read another kind of this.
Dwarrior chapter 24 . 4/9
I loved this, every story was unique and well thought out, the Fairy tail characters were still themselves, while portraying the Fairy tale characters (what a sentance), you did a very good job. There's always something so magical every time you read a fairy tale adaptation. Everyone loves a happy ending, and sometimes the brothers Grimm and Hans Christian Anderson original stories had some really depressing endings. Awesome, fantastic, wonderful...ect
forbesqueen chapter 1 . 4/3
its not so well known cause its quite dark for most children
TribalRose chapter 24 . 2/6
*extremely high girly squeal* you have just made up for that Jerza and Gruvia! ( no offence to anyone who likes those pairings I deeply respect you but I just like Grayza (OTP) and Lyvia more) this was amazing! I loved it soooo much! MiFree is my other OTP and this was gorgeous! Thank you!
TribalRose chapter 23 . 2/6
Awwww! I like it"! ( and sorry I kinda skipped the other chapters cause I was in a MiFree mood sorry!)