Reviews for Fairy Tail Theatre
FairyFreak88 chapter 24 . 7/9
AHHHHHHHH I LOVE IT SO MUCH! IT WAS SO GOOOOOODDD! I LOVE IT! I pretty much shipped all of the same ships except for Baccana, but it was still amazing! My real account is what I put as the name. BTW I'm the guest who commented on your PJO story yesterday and talked about how you are a Fairy Tail/PJO writer.
rose chapter 24 . 5/30
I LOVE ur storys ur AMAZING. ? Wish there was more ( :(
Ever-Lethargic chapter 24 . 3/17
This was absolutely adorable! I love the whole idea of Mira telling bedtime stories to her children based on people she knows. Every single fairy tale had me awwwing over how cute they were. I think my favorite two were Rapunzel and Beauty and the Beast.
Sheila Prior chapter 21 . 2/11
I freakin love the way u do Levy! Seriously I only looked for this story because of the edolas one.
vampiregirl19810122 chapter 24 . 2/9
That last one was absolutely perfect loved it!
vampiregirl19810122 chapter 19 . 2/9
I'm enjoying this it actually reminds me of the tv series called Once Upon A Time and it's just like this.
vampiregirl19810122 chapter 6 . 2/9
This is epic and so unique! I love this and no offence to Mira x Laxus lovers but Mira x Freed is like one of my favourite ships. Great job! Hope there's Jerza with this too.
IAmAnIdiotSandwich chapter 19 . 1/24
OMG, this is my FAVORITE childhood fairy tail of all time!My parent's are Russian and I speak Russian, and their was this awesome movie just like this story that I Loved in Russian, Thanks for adding Jerza! And I just LOVE this story!#
DarkPurpleTomBoy chapter 24 . 10/12/2015
I freaking loved your story it was amazing! Although I'm more of a MiraLax person I'm starting to except Freed and Mira together, and its all because of your story!
Guest chapter 24 . 8/6/2015
omg that was so good
each and every fairytale was so well written and amazing
FlamingFyre chapter 15 . 7/20/2015
O my gosh I this!
the onl thin is...WHERE IS ERZA? I need the Jerza!
And where is Freed?/
HES GONE!
Anonymous chapter 11 . 7/17/2015
Witches be crazy- hahahahahaha
MyFangirlingWays chapter 17 . 6/11/2015
OH, WOW, CHARLA WAS THE PAIRING THIS TIME? I DID NOT SEE THAT COMING.

Happy, I know you're dense sometimes (Thanks to that even more thick headed "father" of yours...) but Charla LITERALLY SAID, "My name is Charla. I live in these woods."

SO WHY DID YOU SHOUT, "Wait! I didn't even learn your name." JESUS, HAPPY. WHY? *face palms*
MyFangirlingWays chapter 16 . 6/11/2015
Umm, hell to the yeah Cana and Jack Sparrow would be a good couple. YES, THIS CINDER CANA TWIST, GAH, IT KILLED ME TUT DADDY GILDARTS FEELS. I LOVE THIS. FREAK, I CAN'T FIGURE OUT THE NEXT PAIRING FROM THAT SUMMARY. MIRA, MAYBE? HMMM, DREAMS, DREAMS, DREAMS...ERM...GOD, I'M GONNA FIND OUT! FANTASTIC JOB! TUT THIS IS SO AMAZING.
MyFangirlingWays chapter 14 . 6/11/2015
I BET YOU THAT IDOT WHO CHARGED AND SAVED THE DAY EVEN THOUGH THEY WERE OUTNUMBERED WAS NATSU. And damn. They did the dirty...? ;D Priorities you two. I am so glad I was fascinated with fairy tales when I was young, or else I would be wondering what the hell was happening when reading some of your work.