Reviews for The Final Paradox
crimsonchocobo15 chapter 3 . 7/14/2013
I like the quote at the beginning of the chapter, burn it down is one of my fav LP songs... good story btw :3
peerme chapter 12 . 4/20/2013
Hunger...

So very great! There are hardly any scenes that I've read so far which I can really imagine happening between them! This was one of those! Great!

Peerme
peerme chapter 11 . 4/20/2013
I will read through you whole story, but I just had to stop to review it! ;) because I know how much it means to get one... This story is great so far, I love the relatiosn you built up so far and it is great that you blur the differences between foe and friend even more. Because even in the original story I think there's no real bad guy, as everyone have their reasons for their actions... This chapter actually got me to review it just because of that great cliffhanger! I am very curious about the next chapters! Please keep continuing that story! :)

Lots of love,

Peerme
Guest chapter 16 . 2/6/2013
Do please keep going! I'm keen for major updates :D
0erbayunFang chapter 16 . 1/24/2013
Shoot. Serah's gone, Etro's gone...what's gonna happen now?
Update soon! I wanna know how it ends!
0erbayunFang chapter 14 . 1/4/2013
Yay for Caitning! Can't wait for the next chappie, so update soon, please?
Moons-Chan chapter 13 . 12/26/2012
Nothing seems to be going right in this confusing plot...which kind of make me eager to read more!
0erbayunFang chapter 13 . 12/25/2012
Damn...nice chapter. Can't wait to see what happens next. Please update soon! Please?
Pokepal chapter 8 . 12/22/2012
I'm usually not one to review, but that wad a DANG good chapter. :3
0erbayunFang chapter 12 . 12/3/2012
Ooooh, things are heating up between Sunshine and Caius! What's gonna happen next, I wonder? ;)
Hope to see you soon!
0erbayunFang chapter 11 . 11/6/2012
Wow...cliffhanger much? But still, good chappie...I'll miss you and your fabulous updates!
0erbayunFang chapter 8 . 10/16/2012
FLUFF! Love it.
I'm very pleased with the story's plotline development. It's really good; keep it up!
murasaki no chou chapter 5 . 9/27/2012
This story is absolutely amazing. I'm enjoying every bit of it.

The question as to who was altering the timeline… I love it; it makes me wonder. What is happening? Why are there distortions everwhere? Is it because the timeline is falling apart that Lightning and Caius are losing their memories? Ah, so many questions and no answers yet! I'm curious.

Looking forward to reading the next chapter!
0erbayunFang chapter 5 . 9/26/2012
i wanna see what happens next! I wanna see who's been twisting the timeline!