Reviews for Mismatched Lovers
Rising from the Ashes YOLT chapter 6 . 4/14
That's amazing! I hope the God child and mother is okay! And that you update soon!
killerkitty15 chapter 6 . 4/10
I can't even describe to you how much I look forward to your stories! They're so well written and the AUs they're in are so fleshed out -it's amazing!

Also, congrats on the birth of your godchild; I think it's just so awesome when child birth goes smoothly since it's absolutely terrifying to me.

And, just out of curiosity, was your friend's pregnancy what inspired these M-preg stories or is the topic just something that interests you?
Fallen99 chapter 5 . 1/2
Fucking love this! Fucking finally updated! So proud!
killerkitty15 chapter 5 . 12/31/2015
Have I mentioned that I love you?! OMG THANK YOU
Ipickchina chapter 5 . 12/6/2014
why, why does your writing have to be so good why.
Ramengrl chapter 5 . 3/2/2014
I could help you with the betaing and the German translation if you want!
killerkitty15 chapter 4 . 1/3/2014

Ramengrl chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
King- Austria , Queen- Hungary.
Fallen99 chapter 3 . 12/8/2013
please hurry with the next chapter!
Fallen99 chapter 4 . 12/7/2013
please take this off haitus before my friend kills me for sending her this story and not having it updated in a wile! PLEASE!
Imanginary-Moon chapter 4 . 7/21/2013
I would be happy to help you in fixing grammatical errors and such; seeing as you have so much to take care of u
ellasolas chapter 4 . 7/20/2013
Okay, do all the revising you need. Just get the stories up and running as soon as you can, godspeed be with you. Okay,that sounds weird... anyway, Hope you can start updating soon, goodluck! ; 3
Lily Lewis chapter 4 . 7/20/2013
okay, this is a really random Ask the Author: where are you from? Cause you used the word "Ya'll" a lot and I know it's stereotypical of people who live in the southern area of USA.
Sorry if that was offensive! I don't mean to be, I just got curious :)
ellasolas chapter 3 . 7/13/2013
Please update soon! I really wanna read the next chapter!
Guest chapter 3 . 7/13/2013
Mkay, I'm only guessing, but my suspicion for a while now has been that the king and queen are Francis and Iggy? (Just a random guess, are the princes Alfie and Mattie?)