Reviews for Peace and Isolation
guy chapter 1 . 12/22/2014
This story is awesome!
Guest chapter 2 . 10/12/2014
Where are the Custodes who should go and pick the Emporer up?
Lord Nikoli Esquire chapter 20 . 9/16/2014
Yes! BLOOD FOR THE BLOODGOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE! Also, we need Khârn the Betrayer up here!
Axcel chapter 19 . 4/13/2014
The Luna romance side-plot is kinda out-there and bumpy. Either devote much more time to it or drop it completely. Besides, they are both immortal. She and He should simply come to a mutual decision to wait until the Imperium is more picky about which aliens it hates instead of hating aliens in general. Then they can get together (I like their pairing, it's just not the time for it).
Josh chapter 20 . 2/21/2014
((((This is the best(and longest) MLP crossover I've seen!))))))

Then you clearly didn't look very hard because mlp has some of the longest fics in the history fan fiction
DeathAngelWolf chapter 20 . 2/12/2014
PRAISE THE EMPEROR! MAY HE LIVE FOREVER AND GUIDE MANKIND; SLAYING ALL THAT OPPOSES AND SAVING THOSE DAMNED BY THE XENOS OR THE FELL POWERS OF CHAOS!

This chapter in your story was very good my friend. Please do carry on with your work; and may we all see the new chapter soon.

Signed, DeathAngelWolf
Inquisitor Azreal chapter 20 . 2/11/2014
Men of the imperial gaurd! Your emperor walks amongst you once more! We are the vangaurd of his resurrection! Fight! Fight in his name! Burn his enemies to ash! A new age has dawned! Ave Imperator! Ave!
-Said every commisar on planet

Please when reinforcements come, I would implore you to use the elysians. They are just so bad ass.
Terror Dark Calws Army chapter 19 . 2/1/2014
Now the fun start go WAAAAAAAGH!
Lord Razer chapter 19 . 1/31/2014
alright cool can't wait for next update
Sora with an S chapter 19 . 1/31/2014
I don't think Geth bullets would bounce off of anything, really. They have tiny bullets moving at relativistic speeds. That's one heck of a lot of PSI. It might not do much damage to the super-tough Orks, but it'll definitely penetrate.
Guest chapter 16 . 1/23/2014
Obviously it wouldn't work, if you aren't willing to MAKE it work! How do you expect the Imperium to start accepting xenos, should the people to just just jump up out of bed and say. "Hey, I know we hate xeno's but, maybe we should give them a chance?" No. But if Adam makes the leap of faith they will follow him, it might take a generation or two but humans will come around, besides you've got Haloverse to help, and ME too.
Lunatic Pandora1 chapter 18 . 12/27/2013
She needs a proper power weapon that won't run out of charges so easily...
Inquisitor Azreal chapter 18 . 12/26/2013
Oh how I'm so glad this it's back, I nearly pissed myself at the smurf bit. The irk definitely called it right.
Quelthias chapter 18 . 12/26/2013
Many times I expect grim dark and I recieve lots and lots of humour.
Still it is relatively close to the source material
Blood Swordsman chapter 17 . 12/10/2013
This is the best(and longest) MLP crossover I've seen! It's so awesome! Even the weird ships! And that outtake chapter was HILARIOUS! You present all the characters well, and give credit to others(a wise idea concerning ANY GW own stuff) for OCs and writing help. I personally love Halo, 40k, ME, and MLP, and a combo of this magnitude blows my mind! The Blood Swordsman approves!