Reviews for Peace and Isolation
shadow chapter 20 . 7/18
I liked the chapter!
jhaynes0529 chapter 1 . 6/24
The Emperor's shaman eighth millennium BC Asia minor origin is from 1990 Rogue Trader book " Realm of chaos the lost and the damned " starting on page 174. " Of the birth and early life of the Emperor we shall say only a little. For space does not permit us to examine every detail of a life time spanning almost fifty thousand years. His mother and father were human, his brothers and sisters were mortals like any other. So when he was born his parents had no reason to think of him as anything other than a normal human child. Only much later would he indentify the time of his birth as the eighth millennium BC or the place as Central Anatolia and by then he would have almost forgotten his early life among the barren mountains and cold streams " - Realm of chaos the lost and the damned page 174 - The Emperor Is Born sub chapter. " Over the millennia the Emperor watched the human race develop. He travelled the entire globe, watching and helping, sometimes adopting the persona of a great leader or advisor. In times of trouble he became a crusader, a religious leader or messiah. At other times he remained a backstage contributor to events, an advisor to kings, a court magician, a pioneering scientist. Many of the guises he adopted were humble, others became monumental figures of world history or religion. At times of crisis he would be there. Steering the human race along a narrow survival path that he alone could see " - Realm of chaos the lost and the damned page 175 - The Emperor And Human History sub chapter.
jaalco chapter 1 . 3/12
but the emperor isn't a god
Guest chapter 20 . 11/3/2016
PLEASR UPDATE THIS
Dark LNW chapter 10 . 7/4/2016
Hmm... Eldar vs. Forerunners... If it was the Eldar at the height of their powers, they would win, but the Eldar now... would lose or tie. Probably lose.
Guest chapter 20 . 5/3/2016
ooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh sheeeeeiit
Guest chapter 1 . 2/12/2016
what the fuck
marine 2323003 chapter 20 . 2/12/2016
dam our lord is pissed
good story and with a hopeful finally
azral chapter 20 . 1/19/2016
oh emporer help the chaos
there done for
Guest chapter 20 . 1/8/2016
oh khorne help the chaos now master chief AND the emporer are here
Marx D. Soul chapter 20 . 10/14/2015
Sweet, a cool fanfic. *look's at last updated date* NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
VR Commando ATA chapter 20 . 6/3/2015
...Nope, not heresy.
VR Commando ATA chapter 18 . 6/3/2015
(Adepta Sororita looking at closely)...Not sure if heresy...
Chaos Lord Reiuji Kirito chapter 20 . 4/27/2015
AMAZING! One of the best I've read! I hope you make more chapters!
ww1990ww chapter 13 . 4/26/2015
Don't fear the Doctor is here. I wonder is pony Doctor has backing of White Guaardian like original Doctor? If yes well... Chaos will be dead. Like really dead. Hell put Chaos against any charcter from top of Doctor Who and they loose. Time Lords/Daleks from Time Wars Swimmers, Guradians of Time, Grace or seriosuly pissed Rassilion could pull this stunt.