Reviews for Peace and Isolation
VR Commando ATA chapter 20 . 6/3
...Nope, not heresy.
VR Commando ATA chapter 18 . 6/3
(Adepta Sororita looking at closely)...Not sure if heresy...
MCAGKirito chapter 20 . 4/27
AMAZING! One of the best I've read! I hope you make more chapters!
ww1990ww chapter 13 . 4/26
Don't fear the Doctor is here. I wonder is pony Doctor has backing of White Guaardian like original Doctor? If yes well... Chaos will be dead. Like really dead. Hell put Chaos against any charcter from top of Doctor Who and they loose. Time Lords/Daleks from Time Wars Swimmers, Guradians of Time, Grace or seriosuly pissed Rassilion could pull this stunt.
ww1990ww chapter 8 . 4/25
Oh poor Emperor. He don't know what to do but as they say. Heart is not a servant.
ww1990ww chapter 5 . 4/25
Hmm let me gues Matt is fan of Warhammer 40k? When we think about that id might be quite... ironic.
guy chapter 1 . 12/22/2014
This story is awesome!
Guest chapter 2 . 10/12/2014
Where are the Custodes who should go and pick the Emporer up?
Lord Nikoli Esquire chapter 20 . 9/16/2014
Yes! BLOOD FOR THE BLOODGOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE! Also, we need Khârn the Betrayer up here!
Axcel chapter 19 . 4/13/2014
The Luna romance side-plot is kinda out-there and bumpy. Either devote much more time to it or drop it completely. Besides, they are both immortal. She and He should simply come to a mutual decision to wait until the Imperium is more picky about which aliens it hates instead of hating aliens in general. Then they can get together (I like their pairing, it's just not the time for it).
Josh chapter 20 . 2/21/2014
((((This is the best(and longest) MLP crossover I've seen!))))))

Then you clearly didn't look very hard because mlp has some of the longest fics in the history fan fiction
DeathAngelWolf chapter 20 . 2/12/2014
PRAISE THE EMPEROR! MAY HE LIVE FOREVER AND GUIDE MANKIND; SLAYING ALL THAT OPPOSES AND SAVING THOSE DAMNED BY THE XENOS OR THE FELL POWERS OF CHAOS!

This chapter in your story was very good my friend. Please do carry on with your work; and may we all see the new chapter soon.

Signed, DeathAngelWolf
Inquisitor Azreal chapter 20 . 2/11/2014
Men of the imperial gaurd! Your emperor walks amongst you once more! We are the vangaurd of his resurrection! Fight! Fight in his name! Burn his enemies to ash! A new age has dawned! Ave Imperator! Ave!
-Said every commisar on planet

Please when reinforcements come, I would implore you to use the elysians. They are just so bad ass.
Terror Dark Calws Army chapter 19 . 2/1/2014
Now the fun start go WAAAAAAAGH!
Lord Razer chapter 19 . 1/31/2014
alright cool can't wait for next update