Reviews for Sweet Baby
Guest chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
didnt really care for this one you jus wrote what we already saw on tv nothing changed u add a cople more words didnt like this one sorry nuttin was differant wasted my timeon this read...
Anyila chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
Loved it. You should write more based on more Olitz moments
Guest chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
I liked it a lot, keep writing you are great at it.
Lola Warner chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
I enjoyed this story. But the other Sweet Baby story is missing?
tish24 chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
Love it! you really convey the stuff that they were thinking very well.. continue writing stories :)
chocolate1 chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
I enjoyed the way in which you described some of their thoughts during the most critical scenes especially Olivia who can be so angry at Fitz one minute, falling under his spell the next then back to her original purpose of being angry at him when another deception is revealed..classic. As for Fitz he has one purpose and that is Liv and proven his love for her although his explanation are a bit wishy washy :) When it comes to Cyrus its all about himself and all the work he has done..very selfish at times. You really captured this folks pretty well and I enjoyed the read.
Stacie chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
One of my favorite scenes too . :)
Guest chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
you did a very good job, keep writing more.
Neoyorquina chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
Hi Nicole! Nice work! You have a very lovely writing style and I agree with MsChessPlayer that you really captured in words what Shonda Rhimes put on the screen. Would love to see you continue to write Scandal fan fic and, of course, write tons more about Fitz and Olivia, but allowing your own imagination to run wild a little bit. Infuse Shonda Rhimes' creation with your own personal touch and point of view. Looking forward to your next story! :)
Anon chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
What exactly did you change?
mschessplayer chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
Good job. You've captured the heartache and emotion of Shonda's story perfectly.
Please write more. I'm curious what the dialogue & confrontation would be if Nicole08 were in Olivia's place in that scene.