Reviews for Coming to Terms
Hope6968 chapter 1 . 10/25/2013
Very nice. I like it a lot. Thank you, Hope.
marns chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
Fav two words of any story I've read so far...
"No, Jane,"
I was totally able to see this part play out in my head as I was reading.
I love authors who can make my brain do that.
Thanks for this and all your other stories.
cajunghost chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
LMAO I have 2 rules about 2 sitiuations and here they are and one true story.
Rule #1)Never get in the habit of yelling out names in the heat of Passion, you will call out the wrong name and that name will be the one you truely love.

Rule #2)Never get a tattoo of someones name, you never know what will happen in a relationship. Unless it is the name of someone that died or your kids name.

I told my brother these rules when we where in a tattoo parlor after he broke up with his girlfriend, lol. Yes I did it to mess with him, he doesn't know to this day that I know the reason they broke up was his ex-GF called out the wrong name, lol.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
This was great - I loved Angela in this. She's awesome.
FaBbEr0oZ chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
All right! Steven is one unlucky guy... Love Angela and her observations. Go get your girl Jane!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
There's only so many times you can call Jane 'lanky' before it gets old - new adjectives, please!
SC chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
Hey 1st story in a while! Nice one shot and nice to have you back. Angela well writen.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
That was so good. This is probably my favorite fic of yours so far. It's amazing what parents observe that we are unaware of about our lives. They keep there observations to themselves most of the time too, but they often surprise us with there insite when we least expect it. This make me smile. Thank you for that.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
You could be real sweet and give us a chapter two. :)
Miss Nowhere chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
More more more more ? Please :D ?!
dri chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
eu adorei! ;)
Guest chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
Hawthorne, you are the best. Nice to see your work again.
Ts chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
Hilarious Maura screaming Jane ... Jane go get your girl...
summitsw chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
Loved it, an understanding Anglea is always fun, but having her tease Jane about Maura saying the wrong name was priceless.
Readyquill chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
I really like it... if only it was that easy!