Reviews for Star Trek Atlantia
Oxymironic chapter 6 . 3/23
I groaned at the end if this. Q, really. And where is the whole reveal about being from Earth originally, about Earth being the home world they couldn't contact? I want more. There just aren't enough real ST/SG crossovers.
Hadrian.Caesar chapter 6 . 1/24
Verry good
Guest chapter 6 . 10/8/2016
Great storry. New chapter please
Hadrian.Caesar chapter 6 . 10/1/2016
New chapter please
Jedimaster Obi Wan Kenobi chapter 6 . 4/4/2016
okay my last Review was short. i just wonder when will you Update you will?
Jedimaster Obi Wan Kenobi chapter 6 . 4/4/2016
good story
Chronus1326 chapter 6 . 9/29/2013
I love this story so far, can't wait for some conflict to come about. Last update was June, its end of Sept now, think it will continue?
Chronus1326 chapter 3 . 9/29/2013
Todd! I really the inclusion of the Tood character! I kinda hope he is chairman for the reformed wraith species. And selfishly hope the Genii make a benevolent appearance, they always got screwed because their leaders were jerks, lol
Chronus1326 chapter 2 . 9/29/2013
Wow, i really like where this is going, although, i had suspected that Asher would know she would be discovered.
Chronus1326 chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
Hey! This is good so far...onwards! I bet she knew that Troi would 'feel' her emotions. I wondered if Troi can discern how old a person is...in this case, Ancient. (age, not race, lol)
Kaldi97 chapter 6 . 9/11/2013
Awesome.
Zomvee chapter 6 . 9/4/2013
This seems really great.
When is the next chapter coming up?
RogueAngel82 chapter 6 . 8/29/2013
Hi, I've really been enjoying this crossover. Bring Q into it? I wonder if the ascended Lanteans will kick in for the curb lol. Just a couple of nitpicking point. Your grammar is a bit off in some spots, its not bad but sort of messes with a fluid read. A couple of words that should have capital letter don't, just stuff like that. Which in the long run if fine.
The other point is more a STA canon confusion. The Asurans mentioned in the series were basically the bad guys. They were out to destroy Atlantis and then ultimately Earth. I fail to see the descendants of the STA team ever ever turning to the technology. But that was just my take on it. You might have slipped into the AU with that. Or remembered something I forgot.
Anyway, hope you update soon. Would like the see what Q is up to.
chain.reader chapter 6 . 7/21/2013
A good start...
Vfsas chapter 6 . 7/8/2013
The only problem that I have here is that they tell too much about their technology, I know that the posibility of a war is almost non existence but that's beside the point.

Telling all their technology seems a bit...arrogant IMO :P