Reviews for Rekindled Fire
Aspirine76 chapter 33 . 3/2
Loved this one ! Not crying (yet) but that was close... Thanks for sharing !
Guest chapter 37 . 4/26/2014
This chapter is written incredibly! The letters are perfect and, I think, exactly what Peeta would have written.
Guest chapter 21 . 4/26/2014
Your writing is good and you bring Peeta to life in how you show how broken he is.
Jess chapter 72 . 11/1/2013
I just wanted to tell you,I read the Fate Games (and did review) and now I just finished this one and I absolutely loved it. I waited until the end to review because I just didn't want to stop reading! I was also reading your authors notes and noticed you said some of your chapters were not your best and someone told you so. Forget it. This whole thing was awesome. There were a few spelling and grammar errors but I also realize some of those were just typos. Besides that, the whole thing was amazing. Beautiful. I can't wait to read Jabberjay next. I'm always looking for a good fanfiction and yours is one of the best I have ever read. Keep writing! If it's what you love, you should do it. You're a really a talented writer and if you ever create a story of your own with your own characters, I would love to read it. Things I loved about this one: Knowing Peeta's thoughgts on things, Peeta's relationship with Portia, and the end when he has been captured and his conversation with President Snow. Okay, now I'm going to read Jabberjay! One last thing..Thank you for writing these stories, I always wondered what Peeta was thinking.
Guest chapter 11 . 5/6/2013
It's really annoying how you call us cloveys and mocking jays but other than that your a really good writer and its really good
HGFan4719 chapter 10 . 4/29/2013
Great chapter! Can't wait to start the next one!
NorthwesternSig chapter 32 . 4/20/2013
THANK YOU for writing this. I always wanted toknow what it was that Peeta probably said in that situation. One of my fav chapters!
NorthwesternSig chapter 31 . 4/20/2013
awwww so cute. good job. i loved this!
NorthwesternSig chapter 30 . 4/20/2013
I LOVED how you wrote this chapter! AMAZING! Again, I love how you write. And Im sorry I didnt review the other 29 chapters. I was reading on my phone and its stupid it dosnt have a review button! ANyways, Ill try and read on there or at least once in a while shoot you a review or message so you know I really do love what you have done. PLEASEEEEEEEEEE consider doing an after the war story! Maybe with both Katniss and Peeta POV?
A Battle Inside My Heart chapter 38 . 3/31/2013
I was crying the whole time! Those poor kids living without their mother. This is extremely emotional and I love this so much!
Saphira42 chapter 68 . 2/10/2013
That was absolutely beautiful!

akcanine/Saphira
Saphira42 chapter 65 . 2/10/2013
I am a terrible, horrible, sucky, awful person for abandoning this fanfic. I got super busy ad then I accidentally lost my link to it, and I haven't had time to find it. I am so sorry, and I feel terrible about it. Anyway, this chapter was really good, and I'm excited to plow through the rest of this fanfiction and on into Jabberjay. And once more, I'm so sorry that you lost me for a bit.
Andrea chapter 2 . 1/20/2013
Hi
Ive just begun ur fanfiction! Its amazinf! I really belive it:) ur a good writer!
Saphira42 chapter 64 . 1/6/2013
This is Saphira. I got an account! :D

I'm so sorry that I haven't been reveiwing! i got busy and didn't have a chance to read. :( THis chapter was really good, but I can't critique now. It's epic!

Akcanine
Guest chapter 72 . 12/31/2012
Incredible writing... Can't wait to read Jabberjay!