Reviews for Can't Sleep on a Night Like This
REDEADED chapter 1 . 10/12
That was so romantic!

Multi chapter 1 . 6/13
AGHHHHHH! - The sound I made when Phoenix didn't hear maya's true feelings. But otherwise an amazing story and I loved every moment :D
georgiafan8 chapter 1 . 6/7
Kun-dere chapter 1 . 5/8
The friend zone barrier is always incredibly strong.
The Generic Overlord chapter 1 . 2/20
It's so cute! I love it!
4cherryblossoms chapter 1 . 7/29/2014
This was wonderful! I enjoyed every moment of it. Thank you so much for this! :D
Cool beans chapter 1 . 4/28/2014
V340E419 chapter 1 . 3/26/2014
Wow, this story was perfect! Great work!
croquette queen chapter 1 . 1/29/2014
Your dialogue is hilarious, your writing is excellent, and all in all I just really love this story. It feels like it could've come straight out of the original trilogy, which is high praise from me because I think Phoenix and Maya have the most amazing chemistry in-game, which fanfiction often fails to capture. But this was so perfect, down to Nick's grouching and Maya's utterly random but utterly brilliant trains of thought. They'll always have Mt. Gatewater.
rhcpftw chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
Marvelous story ol' chap. You nailed their personalities and you have a great sense of humor.

I'm glad I found this story. Keep up the good work!
TielxKaessy chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
Just one of the best NaruMayo fics I've ever read! 3
I really like the title 'cause it totally reminds me of that one tune in PW:JFA with the same title. And that it screams its last case which is filled with NaruMayo. I bet that's where it came from no?
I also love the whole fic because of its Ace Attorney/NaruMayo feel into it. There's the whole "friendship" thing going on, but us fans can still sense a hint of 'that' kind of love between them.
I totally love this. Thanks a bunch for creating this wonderful fic! QuQ
Gigira chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
What a wonderful one-shot! I love love love it! It's amazing. So funny and sounds so right. I just could see them before me through the whole piece. It's one of the fanfictions I've read that gets their characters the best. The idea of Mt Gatewater is genius. And those dialogs... I laughed all the time. It's truly a little fanfictional jewel. Congratulations!
Sweet-Andraste chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
Lovely fic and wonderfully written :)
o chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
...Was that just the nicest, sweetest, most well-written story I've read in the longest time?

I do believe so.

You're a genious at MayaXPhoenix - I love love love your writing!
Dannyboy the Dane chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
Very sweet! I liked it very much. :)