Reviews for Can't Sleep on a Night Like This
Cytotoxic Tyrant chapter 1 . 7/24
It's remarkable how effectively you have captured Phoenix and Maya's interactions and relationship here. Thank you for this!
Boo2020 chapter 1 . 6/28
I just finished playing Justice for All and immediately had to search for a fanfic where Maya and Phoenix used the honeymoon suite Pearl booked. This did not disappoint, it was perfect. *_* Thanks so much!
Erin Eclair chapter 1 . 4/25
;_; moreee that was so good haha. 3
anon chapter 1 . 4/13
thepudz chapter 1 . 3/15
Confession time: this was the first fan fiction I had ever read, and it set a high bar. Still, to this day, I absolutely love this story. You wrote it so well, and it's so adorable.
REDEADED chapter 1 . 10/12/2015
That was so romantic!

Multi chapter 1 . 6/13/2015
AGHHHHHH! - The sound I made when Phoenix didn't hear maya's true feelings. But otherwise an amazing story and I loved every moment :D
georgiafan8 chapter 1 . 6/7/2015
Kun-dere chapter 1 . 5/8/2015
The friend zone barrier is always incredibly strong.
The Generic Overlord chapter 1 . 2/20/2015
It's so cute! I love it!
4cherryblossoms chapter 1 . 7/29/2014
This was wonderful! I enjoyed every moment of it. Thank you so much for this! :D
Cool beans chapter 1 . 4/28/2014
V340E419 chapter 1 . 3/26/2014
Wow, this story was perfect! Great work!
croquette queen chapter 1 . 1/29/2014
Your dialogue is hilarious, your writing is excellent, and all in all I just really love this story. It feels like it could've come straight out of the original trilogy, which is high praise from me because I think Phoenix and Maya have the most amazing chemistry in-game, which fanfiction often fails to capture. But this was so perfect, down to Nick's grouching and Maya's utterly random but utterly brilliant trains of thought. They'll always have Mt. Gatewater.
Thanes chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
Marvelous story ol' chap. You nailed their personalities and you have a great sense of humor.

I'm glad I found this story. Keep up the good work!