Reviews for Ghost Trio
Fayet chapter 10 . 1/5/2014
I am bored to death. Give me more.
Lapus chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
Fantastic! Great writing you should definitely write more Sherlock :)
Guest chapter 5 . 10/16/2012
You're bloody crazy and brilliant, as always. Incredible. I love the "writing on the wall", in all it's meanings.
Fayet chapter 4 . 9/26/2012
Somehow I'm wondering if Dickens ever wrote a sex scene. You should be more familiar with his oevre. Did he? (No, probably not. Time. But then little hints did it: passing over a peach hinting on full-blown sex, a blink of an eye meaning a blow job, a well-placed punctuation mark meaning nothing less than rape.. )

As always I liked it. You really do have a knack for twisting reality, even if it is only fictional. And oh how I appreciate the hint towards Breaking Dawn..
Fayet chapter 3 . 9/14/2012
Now THAT was confusing. And rather brilliant. The hallucinations are a joy to read, although I have no clue where they actually eneded in the chapter. Or if they ended at all.

(And, seriously, 6 Followers and only crappy me as a reviewer? Tsk. What is coming to theses days? Don't you dare to abandon this thing here now. You may have only me, but you owe me the next chapter. And a few more later on.)
Fayet chapter 2 . 9/10/2012
Russian designer drugs. Smart. Very good. Let's see into what kind of trouble Sherlock gets himself now.
Fayet chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
Ah, I love me a good detox-fic. Waiting for next chapter.