Reviews for For the Future
Guest chapter 1 . 9/9/2014
Awww I can't help but giggle because of their sweetness
fiendishly chapter 3 . 1/16/2014
After reading a whole bunch of Midorima/Takao fanfictions, when I read this it was like a punch in the gut, mainly because it could be the future to other stories I've read. The first part was so sad and the second. The way he changed. But I think I like the second ending anyway. It was more realistic. And I'm just as much of a sucker for angst as I am for fluff. But preferably on different days and today was my fluff day so I was not expecting such a sad fic. Good job, you're a brilliant writer.
DokidokiMariel46 chapter 3 . 10/31/2013
Yaaayyy I loved the happy ending :DDD (as well as the entirety of the story :p)
MayIGoOutSensei chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
oh dear! you have no idea how much your story is affecting me. ah so much i cant continue reading :(
im up to the part where takao rejected midorima. it was really sad :'( sorry i wanna read it till the last part but i cant handle it right now... you are soo good coz your story really affected me like this.. i will finish your story once i feel ready.. i swear i will finish it! sorry for this review, i just feel the need to say how your story affected me... btw i really love the part you mentioned kagami and kuroko coz i really love this two...i esp like the thought of kagami being a fire fighter..lol i think it suits him..
MentalHope chapter 3 . 7/5/2013
I'm starting to like MidoTaka more (: Nice lil story btw! -
absolut pi phi chapter 3 . 6/5/2013
Now that's what i call a realistic writing. Yes, human beings are selfish THIS much.
Finally, someone wrote all the ugliness of the heart and love. Thanks for that.
I think chap 2 is more suitable for an ending for this fic. Well thatz my opinion. But the other ending is good too.
Overall, it is a great fic. Lol, it is angst alright.
I like it. I like your MidoTaka pairing anyway. Thankz for sharing this fic with us. :j
Yellow dress chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
Meh-I just like the first chapter!
The endings... So irritaring
And little bit sad, but have not good work on it
So i just pick the first chap
Sparxs29 chapter 2 . 10/23/2012
The first bit was amazing! But the endings were so short and rushed :( It kind of ruined it for me, but i thoroughly enjoyed the rest, good job
Kattan Tieguchi chapter 2 . 9/5/2012
Ahhh noooooo. okay not as bad as i thought it was going to be, i thought he was going to flat out reject him but i still don't like Takao running away. I still prefer the happy one (cause i love happy endings) because it just seems like Takao to always love him and its werid to think of Takao leaving him. Anyway great story overall!
Kattan Tieguchi chapter 3 . 9/5/2012
I prefer the happy ending but now i have changed my mind, i will read the sad one now because this was kinda short and i'm kinda a masocist. lol jk. Ahhhh i don't like sad endings!
Kattan Tieguchi chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
ahhhh sooo good! I love happy endings so i really don't want to read the sad one but i feel like i have too! Ahhhh! btw is this story like a 10 year sequel to your last story? sorry i can't read the sad one cause then i will know what it is and i would confues the two so sorry if i don't comment on that one. I'm assumeing that they get together in the happy one and don't in the sad one and they HAVE to get back together. Anyway great oneshot and i'm looking forward to your sequel of the AoKise!
ezzelin chapter 2 . 9/5/2012
The angst. I love it. So addicting. Need more of this.
Rainbowlalaland chapter 3 . 9/5/2012
I really like this... both the sad and happy ending... though i like the happy ending more, im a sucker for happy endings :)

i i really liked the flashbacks, i love the fics when they're still in school and playing basketball, haha with they're childlike innocnece still. It was really cute :))

Haha i cant wait for the kiseaomine sequel tho ;p
Rainbowlalaland chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
I haven't read it yet... i will tomorrow during economics :)i just wanted to bethe first one to review :D
Ill review again once i read it tho ;p