Reviews for Remember Me Like I Was
InkPaintLove chapter 45 . 1/18/2014
I always wondered how the games would have worked out had we been in America... You did a great job with this and I can't wait to return to their world either (but only as a reader lol). Well done
Guest chapter 44 . 7/15/2013
What happened to Corren's promise to Charles? Wasn't she supposed to take care of Charles' mom?
I love this story and how u put your own twists to the story plot to it. I just have to dislike Corren a tiny bit because she didn't break up with Thomas the right way :( i mean don't get me wrong coz i love Corren's character but i just hate how she chickened out and didn't even give Thomas a propper explination. She doesn't even see how much it has hurt him, she doesn't realize how she humiliated him in front of the entire nation by being romantically attached to Logan. She doesn't even think of how the broken family will affect Kade it's just soo uugghh
I wish your gonna write a sequel so that Corren can sort out her bullshit from her past aka the 'old Corren' and i am hoping that this time she doesn't forget aboout Charles' mom and the promise she made.
biglebowski chapter 45 . 7/8/2013
Good luck in the future. Good job!
Clove'sAllies chapter 44 . 7/5/2013
Ohhhh...I'm so nervous for this story to end.

I wanted to end with an end to the games but I don't think that will happen. But I want to see Corenn mentor and how the games evolve in the years to come. Will you do another story?

I don't really understand the deal. Like what kind of partnership is it. And how did she tell her family and Marta, etc... wouldn't that get her into some kind of trouble.
richards25 chapter 45 . 7/4/2013
Ahh I loved it! That story was brilliant! :D I so hope for more, a sequel would be amazing. I loved this and you should be so so so proud! Massive well done :D One of my favourite ever fics :)
Buttons301 chapter 45 . 7/4/2013
I can't wait!
DoNotOpenTheBox chapter 45 . 7/4/2013
Fantastic ending. I can't wait until you continue, either.
Buttons301 chapter 44 . 7/1/2013
richards25 chapter 44 . 7/1/2013
I did not see that one coming! But I liked it! :D Literally love this! I always look forward to more :)
Clove'sAllies chapter 43 . 6/28/2013
Don't leave a cliffhanger like that! I was so excited to read the proposition and now that it still hasn't been given I can't believe the build up of this entire chapter. So ahhh I can't wait to read the update. Also didn't a while back you say that you only had 4 chapters left? Are you further continuing the story?
biglebowski chapter 43 . 6/24/2013
Curious to see what the proposition will be..
richards25 chapter 43 . 6/20/2013
I cannot wait to see what this will be! Im so excited! :D
Buttons301 chapter 43 . 6/20/2013
wardy 909 chapter 42 . 6/19/2013
ive read the whole thing and excuse me but that was bloody brilliant and i just couldnt stop reading i got up to the chapter "launch" or something like that and finnished when she left her husband seriously that was just amazing
peetalover240 chapter 42 . 6/12/2013
:) great chapter! I cant wait for new updates