Reviews for The Way We Get By
anongirl chapter 1 . 1/20/2014
i love this so much. please keep writing!
Anita76 chapter 1 . 11/19/2013
Really sweet. Haha. Loved it. Good job. :)
chordstruck99 chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
beautifully written. I love to see the more detailed explorations that the TV show would inevitably gloss over (whether by necessity or not). thank you!
abc chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
really good. will there be a part 2?
Perfect chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
Omg this! amazing! Please don't leave it as just a one shot? It really should continue:))
Steampunk Beauty chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
So sweet and tender. Gah. Good form.
Terias Mcklay chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
Read this too late last night to form a coherent review. Just wanted to say that I thought it was very sweet and totally plausible way for the things to go after 3x12. It makes sense that Em would try to push Paige away to keep her safe and that Paige would be too stubborn to let her go. Really nicely done. :)
eagle11 chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
I love this fic. Its awesome and you wrote them both really well :D
cici chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
Compiling this fic on my Paily fics collection, I thought, 9-pages of it wouldn't be a long read for me. But man, I was so wrong! I couldn't even finished the 1st page without not wanting to continue cos I really feel for Paige. I hate seeing her hurt. I can't help but to have a 1 min break for every page to read.

This is full of passion and realistic in portraying Paige and Emily's ordeal after what happened. I'm really glad to read this amazing piece. Thank you, really.
brittga24 chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
Awh, man. I so wish this hadn't ended. haha I was craving more! Excellent writing. I enjoyed it a lot!
Jiffer011291 chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
Very beautiful
erin chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
So good!
liberal4peace chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
Oh my lord, my little shipper heart is dying. This is perfect. I love it. Words cannot begin to describe.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
pamy chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
Aaww. Is a great story. Please continue.. Please...