Reviews for Now Presenting Mr and Mrs ur,,, Hartley
blackwidow73 chapter 3 . 10/23/2013
I think it's hilarious that Bob wasn't expecting Gloria to be mad at him. He went in there with this plan of how it would all perfectly work out, and of course, the opposite happened. At least he made sure to break up with her though. I know for a fact that Emily would get mad if Gloria had called the apartment.

I like how you had the Harrisons walk into the restaurant. At first I was a bit worried that they were going to catch Bob with Gloria, but I really ended up liking that they were there. They got to hear their soon to be son in law declare his love for their daughter, and I think that's exactly what they needed to hear. Of course though, it kind of ruins the evening that he had planned with Emily. Something tells me though that she wasn't in the mood anymore anyways. At least she won't have to know about Gloria though, and that's what's important here.
Womenreligiousfan chapter 3 . 6/7/2013
Very good. The restaurant scene was amusing!
blackwidow73 chapter 2 . 3/30/2013
I expected Bob to freak out a bit at first. Most people probably do, it's a big step and it's finally hitting him that he made that step. It's cute though how after they got the rings he felt better. The funny thing though, is that he compares himself to Jerry here. I can see why he does, but I think the two men are completely opposite. To me, this highlights this fact perfectly. Bob is more mature, he needs to settle down and be committed to one person. I just can't see him as being happy running around for most of his life.

The part I liked most though was when Emily asked Bob to stay the night. She seems nervous about it, which I guess I would be too. It't their first time together after being engaged. It's a celebratory night together. It's also funny how it flusters Bob for a moment. It was like he thought she would never ask.

No matter what, these two are up for cutest couple of the year. I mean, how adorable can they be? He doesn't want to leave her to go back to his place just to get his things for the night. That's really sweet. They're the ones that you would see holding hands and walking down the hall everyday.

The only thing that could potentially ruin this is that stupid Gloria Webster. How could he propose to one woman while setting a date with another? Seriously. Maybe it would have been better if he would have went straight to Emily's place. I just hope he does the right thing and blows Gloria off. He doesn't need her.
Juliefan1 chapter 2 . 3/20/2013
LOL dinner, uh oh. Now it gets interesting.
Juliefan1 chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
It's me I'm to lazy to log in, I digress. What a sweet chapter! They're marying on tax day lol!
blackwidow73 chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
This is really really cute. I think you got their relationship spot on here. Bob is afraid of change, but he loved her enough to finally take that step.

I liked how Emily wanted to get married so quickly. She does get excitable at times.

I hope to see more of this soon. :) Lol, nervous Bob is so cute.