Reviews for Distance
MinakoTrickster chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
I can't say you failed. Because it was definitely fluffy. I mean, they're talking about being together for eighty or so more years.

Thank you for this.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
Awww :)
Lady Shaye chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
Oh, no, honey, this is great. Really, it is.
I kinda think it's funny (in a super sad way that I NEVER want to happen for reals) that SHE left HIM first. And it's sweet (and so realistic) that he just wants to show her how much he loves her, and he's telling her that he's failing even as he's doing it just by saying so. (Wow, is that confused or what)
Also, the way that she could tell that she'd hurt his feelings? SOOOO Damon. Always trying to be opaque, always ending up transparent (to a select few, basically meaning just Caroline).
Just, just. Just awwwwwwwwwww. Seriously. This is good. Aw.
TeamRipperStefan chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
I loved it. :)
VampCaroline chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
Another great one.
BelleinWonderland chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
Awwww! :D That was adorable lol. Though, I would have left him too if he were starting to flirt with other girls (especially in front of Caroline). I love how Caroline always puts him in his place and doesn't put up with any bullshit. That's exactly the kind of girl Damon needs, imo. Great one-shot. I love Daroline fluff! :)
thewasabipea chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
You have NOT failed! I am so very impressed with how much emotion and action and amazingness you have managed to put into such a short piece! Every sentence is important, and flows together incredibly well. You have captured both of their characters wonderfully, and makes this future seem not only feasible, but inevitable. Thank you for sharing!
vampurr chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
starzee chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
Awwwwww! That was just what I needed! I loved it so much. I loved that it was Caroline who left. You should do a second chapter and have Damon leave her and she goes mental at him. That would be funny :) Brilliant! I loved. I want more :D
Klefaroline chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
It was cute. I loved the bit of banter in it. :)
chillwithJyl chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
WAAAAAH THAT WAS SO LOVELY I LOVE IT A LOT!
StelenaNeverDies chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
aww. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
It was a good try (sorry i'm not good in english). If they end-up together i think this story can be in their futur. It's very short, your fic could be more tall but i like it !

I hope for other daroline from you! Bisous!
DamonLover86 chapter 1 . 9/5/2012