Reviews for Tiger's Balm
BeniKaze chapter 29 . 3/5
Thank you so much for updating! This is like my favorite story ever!
KwongTN chapter 29 . 3/5
Just as breathtaking as the previous chapters!
Would really like if you continued the story with more fluffs(but more fluffs meant longer stories)...
Anyways, i wish you'll continue the story but don't wrap it up yet so fast as to maintain your quality...

btw... did they do... y'know...that?
Amity33 chapter 29 . 3/5
I just want to say thank you for what you've done so far, you did a great job writing about Ryuuji and Taiga's relationship as adults. It's a pity you can't continue at the same pace, but unfortunately life often leaves us very little time to spare for our hobbies; I've experienced that problem too, so I know what you mean. In my opinion, every good story should have a definite ending than be left unfinished forever, so I think you should wrap it up while you still have the drive to do so; I believe this is better than leaving it half-done. If this was a collection of unrelated episodes you could leave it as is and simply write a chapter whenever you feel like it, but when there is a plot I think it is better to have a conclusion at some point.
Zelliana chapter 3 . 2/28
Oh, this is really good! I'm gonna continue reading but I just wanted to write a review here to say that the characterization is well done and I get the feeling that this would work as epilogue.
I believe that you have explored the character's personalities because you don't write just what you would like to happen, you write things that WOULD PROBABLY HAPPEN, I don't know if that's a clear explanation /
The narrative is very good too.
Scar13tt-Ivy chapter 28 . 1/9
Please continue with their post wedding life and please please please keep writing, it's very, very good! Every time i finish watching the entire Toradora! series I come here and read this as a sequel, other wise I'd go insane from disappointment in lack of follow up in the series! Keep writing please!
vievere chapter 28 . 11/6/2013
I really love this story and I cannot wait for the next chapter! I think you should definitely write about their post wedding life, because it would be an interesting concept to explore. I would love to see it. Just their life as they go on, maybe until the point right before they have kids? It doesnt have to be too many chapters, but I feel like there would be more completion if we got to see a little more of their future :)!
Anyways, thank you so much for writing this lovely story :)
KwongTN chapter 28 . 10/26/2013
erm... how about them having a baby?
I love your story, please continue!
KwongTN chapter 20 . 10/25/2013
wait... i thought kitamura went to usa?
TheFatLady chapter 28 . 10/4/2013
Ohoho! I enjoyed your story to the fullest Hanabiaki-san! Please! Do write more! Ohoho
Zarina3908 chapter 28 . 9/12/2013
I think you should keep going. I really enjoy your story so far, but it feels like it wouldn't be finished if you just stopped.
Vincenzo chapter 28 . 9/6/2013
Keep up the great work, i would love it if you continued after the wedding, but that's just me wanting more and more of the story P I'm glad someone as creative as you started doing this i can't go a week without checking to see if you updated yet or not XD but take your time and remember not to rush it, rushed work doesn't turn out as well. If you need help with some ideas (and you have a basis of you want) I would love to try and help get a clearer image of what you want, just e-mail me, and i will reply ASAP
shadowsphere23055 chapter 28 . 9/5/2013
Thank you so much for good work on this fickie! As a previous (very small time) writer, I undertand how you take time. Please, don't feel rushed. Your best writing emerges on its own, I think. Your writing is exquisite, so please keep it u
Allday28 chapter 28 . 9/3/2013
Omg! Please please please please continue post wedding. Please make many many many more chapters. I love your writing and I love ryuuji and taiga. So please keep writing.
TheJamjam chapter 11 . 8/6/2013
I don't like leaving negative reviews, I'm really enjoying this story too. But since you made the invitation..

It's just getting a little inconsistent throwing out all of these plot problem and then just solving them in or after the chapter. You have to develop them more and not rush into the emotions of the characters. Sure, you've got their personalities spot on, but you're forcing their emotional sides too much. Give the characters a bit of a rest and extend the problems they face, otherwise it all just seems like some trivial matter all the time.

Other then that you're doing a good job, just try to develop the characters a bit more. You're focusing it on them growing up, so you should have plenty of events and a good time frame within the story to work on things. Don't rush it!
TheJamjam chapter 2 . 8/6/2013
I have no real complaints other then the problem with Taiga was fowarded too fast into the story, and concluded just as fast. You would have needed to stretch at least another chapter for something like that, not just bring it up and resolve it.

Anyway, I'm liking this so far. The characters are quite spot on, you have their personalities down quite well _
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »