Reviews for Tiger's Balm
Jileel chapter 1 . 3/10
It's an absolute shame this doesn't have more reviews. It's a brilliant story from start to finish. I love how the relationship of Ryuuji and Taiga develops overtime. Really good pacing too. I look forward to any other work you write.
TigersandDragons chapter 13 . 8/31/2015
Seriously, 'i'd' instead of 'i'll', is English not your first language? Also what's 'the family restaurant'? Do Taiga and Ryuuji own a restaurant? Does Yasuko? Please dude speaky engrish preese.
TigersandDragons chapter 12 . 8/31/2015
Okay now it's 2 years in the future after the last chapter? Because they were 18 last chapter and now they're in their twenties? And what is that argument about milk and maths? Wtf dude you writing is fucking terrible. I am enjoying it for now but damn trying to read this is like trying to decipher a fucking 10d Rubiks Cube.
TigersandDragons chapter 11 . 8/31/2015
Your grammar tries my patience, but I'm enjoying myself so far.
thebeastboy137 chapter 31 . 8/29/2015
Everyone that knows me knows that im a pretty cold-blooded guy, but i have soft spots for many things, including Toradora! and this fanfiction, me and my girlfriend cried our asses off while watching Toradora! and reading this fanfiction, so thank you for writing this fanfiction!
deathgun chapter 3 . 7/16/2015
You BAKA makes no sense, I mean really, English and Japanese language in one sentence, u absolute nerd.
hanabiaki chapter 6 . 6/18/2015
Dear reviewer named Harry - actually they are no longer in high school. Ryuuji is in university, Taiga is a teacher, Kitamura is in US and only Ami is attending the same university as Ryuuji. Minorin has left to pursue her baseball career. Yup, that's about it. Not sure where the misunderstanding happened, but just wanted to clarify.
Harry D. McChode chapter 31 . 6/12/2015
One huge goof: What are Taiga, Ryuuji, and the others still doing in high school? If this story is supposed to take place after their separation, they should've graduated already. If they are attending college instead, you should've clarified that, and even if that's the case, there's still one huge goof. Kitamura wouldn't be attending the same college as Ryuuji since he's attending school in America to chase after Sumire. In the story, Kitamura went on the same school trip as Ryuuji. It doesn't fit in with the Toradora timeline. This story was overall pretty well-written, but this one plot goof was rather elementary for a Toradora fan. If you fix this goof, I would be glad to write a more positive review.
just another guy chapter 31 . 2/26/2015
Now I'm reading long ways after this fan fiction was released and I must say it was 11/10 this was my favorite anime ever and when I came across this I read it three times through I say best of luck to the author and that his relationship be as the tiger and dragons was.
KwongTN chapter 31 . 2/24/2015
Excellent story!
I'm glad I'm one of those who followed till the end! :D
Wish you good luck in your future life!
Archer C chapter 30 . 11/28/2014
This was absolutely fantastic, I thought the whole story was the best flowing and could have been a whole addition to the anime script! I think my favorite part was that they got married and you still kept it K (good job by the way!) even though this is a bit late congrats on the baby (if the time stamps are correct he is just under 5 months now! (today being November 25)) I hope to see the last chapter 31 where they show the (un-named?) child growing up in their new home, and do you think you can find an awesome photo someone made of deviantart or something of that family? It would be awesome to see what the end would look like just like if it was a TV show, thanks again for all your writing and I can't wait to love more Toradora! (It's Christmas soon and my girlfriend loves Christmas as much as Taiga does, yahoo!) Have a great time and I give many hopes from the random man on the internet that just wrote you a whole paragraph in under 5 minutes! (p.s. my real name IS archer, if you don't believe me, just don't stalk me like Ryuuji was! XD have a great life!)
Ana Luisa chapter 29 . 10/25/2014
continue the story, it's so good :)
Scar13tt-Ivy chapter 30 . 8/7/2014
Ahhhh I love it! This story has been my favourite toradora fic ever and you are so great, thank you so much for sticking with it. Also good luck with the bundle of joy!
BeniKaze chapter 29 . 3/5/2014
Thank you so much for updating! This is like my favorite story ever!
KwongTN chapter 29 . 3/5/2014
Just as breathtaking as the previous chapters!
Would really like if you continued the story with more fluffs(but more fluffs meant longer stories)...
Anyways, i wish you'll continue the story but don't wrap it up yet so fast as to maintain your quality...

btw... did they do... y'know...that?
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »