Reviews for You and Me
G chapter 18 . 3/21
I just wanted to say that you stole my heart with your story, then crushed it. And that takes a lot, so I applaud you on your talent in making people feel things. I think you did an excellent job on depicting what is real, although the ending leaves me wanting to know how it all ends. I know how I would end it, but it's not my story, therefore, not my decision. If you do end up revealing how you would end it, I would love to know.
For now I'm going to lay in my bed and cry, because that's just what you do when something this magical is over.
Damini chapter 18 . 1/4
Hi I just finished the whole series and I love it... It is sooooo sexy and heartbreaking at the same time. Me a girl who is said to have a heart of steel succumbed to tears while finishing it in front of all my friends!
Plus the sex tips are helpful. ;)
I really really really hope for a sequal
No body chapter 18 . 7/17/2015
:,( it over. I can't bear it
No body chapter 15 . 7/16/2015
:,,,,,(
No body chapter 14 . 7/16/2015
The last two chap made me cry!i hate u so firking much
Chloe x chapter 18 . 2/11/2015
I just read this story again and balled my eyes out, I kinda wish you would make another about what happens after because you truly are an amazing writer.
RaeSage chapter 18 . 9/30/2014
I love your ending. Its the kind of thing when you finish reading a great book and you cant quite wrap your head around it. Your left unable to move on to read another book and just for a while stare at the ceiling of your room wondering, contemplating and thinking of what will happen beyond the ending. I like that you didnt put a bow in the end and wrap it up nicely which i believe would have been easier, like after 10 years being married and having kids or such but somehow you made it realistic so that the readers in the end can maybe imagine whats next. I guess it'll depend in the person whether to be a cynic and optimistic about their future. Having said that theres still a part of me hoping that you'll write some sort of follow up or anything more about someday, but i guess thats the part of me wishing great stories to never end, being hung up on great novels like harry potter and looking for stories on fanfiction so you still have something to hold on to. So great job on making me feel this way!
ChiisaTeru chapter 18 . 7/14/2014
You wanted to write an epic love story.. and an epic love story you wrote. I enjoyed Somedays a lot, the more I continued to read this trilogy I found myself expressing emotions in real life, I laughed.. and I may or may not have cried on some plots.. that means either a.) I'm a sensitive idiot or b.) You're an amazing writer. Kind of leaning on choice B. 3

I love how you had multiple plots, and how you described scenarios, and how you reacted to feedback. I'm kind of late on this, as it's like 5 years later, but who cares. :)
Guest chapter 18 . 6/19/2014
sequel please? :D
Guest chapter 1 . 4/11/2014
Literally after I read this series I can't read an fanfic about them and their family and happily ever afters and stuff because this is reality and it's so good but so bad! You are so talented please keep writing!
Bookworm455 chapter 18 . 1/29/2014
Well you're an excellent writer but I'm pretty pissed at you right now. I stuck through the whole story, read the whole effin thing, and then you do this. So, you suck.
Amazingly talented but you make me so mad.
Congrats.
Guest chapter 18 . 12/24/2013
ever thought about doing a sequel? eg life during or after college and if they meet again?
Savannah O'Ryan chapter 18 . 6/4/2013
I read this final installment, and then before reading the thank you, went back and read it all again. You are brilliant in constructing 3 dimensional people from a movie aimed at teeny boppers. Obviously, and ironically, it wasnt the teeny boppers who fell hard for HSM. Perhaps that explains all of our writing to a degree. After all your hard work, I could deconstruct it and analyze it again, but I think thats unnecessary. All of the angry responses from others proves the depth of your work. The evolution of the gang was also the evolution of your writing. Gabriella questions what we should all question: What does it mean to be independent? Is it detrimental for our whole world to be based on someone else being present in it? How do we know? Your ending is like a tv season, where the authors and writers have managed to tieup loose ends while maintaining options so that the possibility of renewal is a feasible and viable option. What you have done is an accomplishment you should be proud of. Van
whateverzcool chapter 17 . 3/19/2013
Woah, as much as I hate to admit, this story epitomizes reality. You have really captured the essence of love, lust, passion, and heartbreak. You are correct in the fact that each individual should begin college fresh without any romantic ties. People do change as time passes and I applaud you for portraying a sense of reality that even I cannot accept. However, if I were as hopelessly in love with Troy like Gabriella was, I would not have the guts to cut off all ties lol. Gosh this whole saga was really amazing! My inner girly girl can't help but picture an epilogue with Troy and Gabriella married with children though hahah *hint hint maybe? Anyways, great job! I truly appreciate how dedicated you have been in continuing Troy and Gabriella's epic love story! This is coming from a girl who rarely writes comments! Man, now I can't go to sleep because I can't help but think of the "what could have been". I guess that says a lot about you as a writer...you never cease to amaze and surprise me! Oh, and I love the route you're taking with The Simple Need and if ever you need any inspiration, ideas, or just a person to talk to you feel free to inbox me! Just wanted you to know that you actually made a difference in my world! Do me a favor and never stop writing, seriously.
brianna4797 chapter 18 . 2/19/2013
Wow. Finally i read this whole series ! Im speechless. Ive never read anthing like this. You serioly blew my mind.
Amazing story , amazing ending .
Tears of happiness were brought to my eyes as i read their last phonecall. I really wish this wasnt the end, but it was a fantastic way to end.
Great work .