Reviews for The Snapping Point
Alibird1 chapter 30 . 1/2
This was super awesome! I'm so sad to see it end. This was probably the best story I've read for sherlock so far. I am definitely going to read more from you. I loved the dates and the proposal scene. Oh and the flowers. The characters were great. I was so sad when the Matt and nola thing happened. Oh but sherlock so adorable when he thought something might have happened to Molly with her brother. Cute protective detective. Sorry if my review is all over the place. I think I might be getting sick hah that and its also late at night but I had to finish reading. Anyways, thank you for the awesome read and keep on keeping on.
toolazy2login chapter 4 . 11/18/2014
Amazing! I love Rachel's powers of deduction!
toolazy2login chapter 3 . 11/16/2014
Brilliant! I love Rachel's character, I really think all your OCs are amazing!
toolazy2login chapter 2 . 11/16/2014
I literslly SQUEALED at the John/Mary! Keep up the awesomeness!
toolazy2login chapter 1 . 11/16/2014
well, my guest name says it all. anyways, great beginning! definitely wanna see whats next!
dhh chapter 4 . 11/13/2014
I dislike YOUR OC already..YOUR RACHELA is an obnoxious, knowitall brat..VERY unlikable and has KILLED any desire I have to continue ! WHY THE FUCK WOULD I give A DAMN about your OC/Rachel etc..I don't care about brat..You're too focused on the brat!
ElenneM chapter 30 . 11/6/2014
Well... I just endend your story, I have to say that I really enjoyed the Sherlolly part of it... but if I have to be honest, I got a little lost with so many characters, and side stories... don't get me wrong, you did it right and keep all the main characters, well, in character! lol

I read a little about this Enola Holmes? where did she came from? Is Sherlock's sister but is not written by ACD, weird...
Anyway... congrats for writing this and thanks for sharing!
Guest chapter 30 . 7/3/2014
awwwwwwwwwwwwwww this was worth no sleep :'D. god i cried. thank you for putting this beauty into the world. #sherlolly4ever
Guest chapter 1 . 4/2/2014
loved your fic!:) especially the way you characterised Molly..not like the always nervous and apologizing..but also responsible and a bit more confident one than in the show and Sherlock was well Sherlock:P amazing!but the one thing I found hard to let go was.. Sherlock fell got molly earlier than I would have expect ed him to! :P but otherwise bloody good!:)
Wholock2 chapter 4 . 2/22/2014
...cool
CherrySlushLover chapter 8 . 2/10/2014
Nice twist with Enola/Molly :)
CherrySlushLover chapter 1 . 2/4/2014
Loved it! :D
Guest chapter 30 . 1/28/2014
Well. That took me a day to finish and you are the best sherlolly writer ever!
Alice and Athena chapter 1 . 1/25/2014
Good first chap, though I suggest a beta and some research on the differences between psychopaths and sociopaths.
zoethebug chapter 4 . 1/9/2014
Rachel is an awesome character! How did you come up with her? She would be a really interesting part if she were in the actual show. Really good job!