Reviews for In circles we go
LAEyeball chapter 23 . 11/8/2012
Well well! What a cool ending! Heh! Sabrina is the first to be offered the job heh! 'Squeaked the speaker' ! and an interesting way of putting Florences smile! I still love the lady's name - very classy! So Lk... I for one am always here n waiting for your next fic... this one has been a...blast! I don't know where u get ya energy from but...pls send me some ... need to get on with Paper! Ha! pls pls pls if u cud manage... another fic pls...?! Bestest! ;-)
Crazy Chris chapter 23 . 11/7/2012
I forgot to add on to my previous comment, could you please update the other story you and LA Eyeball have, the Dove. I am following that story very closely as well and would like to have the ending (hopefully happy) come soon. Thank you.
Crazy Chris chapter 23 . 11/7/2012
I like how you ended this. It brought the story around fully, yet left room for another completely new story...the beginning of the Angels. Actually I was wondering where this was leading to and now I know. I am looking forward to the new story so lead on!
LAEyeball chapter 22 . 11/7/2012
Am glab! Am so glab u updaped! Ok Lk no you aint alone out here... ya know am blithering on here somewhere a far way behind you. And once again... you are proving to yourself n evrryone here what a great author you are! Folk are reading i know. Shame they dont comment. But this chapter gave me yet another reason...ontop of all the others... why i know every time... you never let us down with your huge talent style and humour. No you're not by yourself... keep up this fab work. i will try to get on with my fic! ;-) x
LAEyeball chapter 21 . 11/3/2012
Hmmm a lil dark this one... I like! Kelly's spinal chord intact. That's good. Then I kinda got pictures in my head of that film "Death Becomes Her" - where Meryl Streep has taken the live forever potion .. then falls downstairs... and has to hold her head up with her hands coz her back is broken n neck twisted...can just imagine Kelly doing that! Heh soz... pics in my head!
Glad they got Florence to take care of them... Bri ... lying on the floor and she doesn't know why...boy is she ever out of sorts! heh! Nice one Lk... loving this all the way!
;))
Stars are the same!
LAEyeball chapter 20 . 10/28/2012
heh heh heh!love the title Lk! and yep...another cool chapter (pun) ! Charlie dude! oh if only he could hear the expression! Oh boy they're both gonna have some beautiful scars...! Well done again Lk... who's got a sweet tooth then?! A pleasure as always! ;-)
Vorr de Ville chapter 19 . 10/25/2012
Gah, how did I miss the update?
They're not out of it yet...Question is; is it a good sound or a bad sound?
As always liking the build up of the past mixed in with the present.
Looking forward to the next update.
LAEyeball chapter 19 . 10/21/2012
Heh heh...this aversion to pink... from Kelly?! Heh heh! Again, another cool chapter! I can picture Sabrina doing the one eye open thingy! Nice touch Lk! Ha... Kelly got stitched in pink! But now... what is the massive sound... I don't like the 'sound' of that...

All eyes here for next chapter! ;-)
x
LAEyeball chapter 18 . 10/20/2012
Hmm well it's well known we are our own worst critics. I actually enjoyed this chapter. Did Sabrina use some kind of Karate chop thing to Kelly or did she just bounce her head off the floor?! Whichever... Bri needed to put Kelly out. Good thinking!
I especially liked the last paragraph. You keep your heart extremely close to the characters, which is your trademark. Nothing you do fails to keep me intrigued and entertained Lk. So don't be so harsh on yourself huh?
LAEyeball chapter 17 . 10/16/2012
Heh ... You're the one that poked a straw in my throat miss...! Nice one! Really really good flashback to Jill n Kris... Your way of thinking always keeps me glued here! Very nice chapter Lk... Gonna leave. scar! Heh! X
Bqueen chapter 17 . 10/15/2012
I love the interaction between the sisters. The bond is so tight and so heart felt. Sabrina going to stitch up Kelly...would like to read how that's going to go!
LAEyeball chapter 16 . 10/6/2012
Ha this is wonderful Lk... I love the dream thing swirling into the wake up! Very nice! Hmm why not get Jill and Kris past here? I could see a really fab bunch of chapters coming out of this! Keep up this brill work... it's all good! heh heh! ;-)
Garmun chapter 16 . 10/5/2012
I really like the way this story is going, keep it coming.
vorr de ville chapter 16 . 10/5/2012
Two great little snapshots...Hey I'm always greedy and want more!

As long as you get yourself time to plan a little, I say take things wherever you want. As long as you're enjoying the writing of it... that's all that matters.
Garmun chapter 15 . 10/2/2012
Getting really exciting! Really enjoying this and The Dove, keep it coming, you've got a fan in me!
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »