Reviews for Amazing Grace
FEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELS
Twistedfangirl chapter 1 . 1/8
AAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Feels! I just finished 8.17 and that makes this all the more poignant because... spoilers. This is wonderful.
Lollyck chapter 1 . 6/21/2014
i like this. i think Meg would be a great mother and castiel would be a very cautious and protective father.
Captain Werbenjagermanjensen chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
Holy crap, that was beautiful.
Darkly Dreaming chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
Because reasons is the only excuse you need for something like this. Lol.
Wonderful. :)

*SRC*
Alfie und Micky chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
I totaly loved this fanfic it was so sweet and the way you wrote the characters was also good well done
It totaly a ten out of ten! XD keep on witing.
bspooky3 chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
Omg! So sweet! Wonderful story. I love the way you wrote something so endearing,but still managed to stay true to Cas and Meg's characters. We can still hear there voices.
It would be amazing if you continued this story. Went on to show them being parents, in a relationship, and having to deal with the threats against Grace. Possibly? Hopefully? :)
Jane Ippo chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
Wow, excellent writing! You got Meg spot on and your descriptions were amazing and flowed beautifully. I like that you didn't name the baby after Cas and that it was something more original, but not obnoxious. Very well done! I thought your Cas was a bit over-formal, but still pretty close and definitely in-character. I wouldn't expect him to be super ridiculous about having a child and you presented him exactly as he would've been. I'm not usually one for the baby fics, but this was very accurate and well-written. Loved it and keep up the fantastic work! xx
Equal-Opportunity-Reader chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
OHMYGOD, THE FEELS!

Cas is so freakin' adorable!
Sekhem chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
Please...tell me you're going to do more with this. This was absolutely freaking adorable.
Lady Anael chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
I really loved your story. It's definitely sweet and moreover I'm eight month gone...
I can understand the happiness of becoming parents!
Hope to read new stories soon. A big hug.
Anael
fbdarkangel chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
oh my god! I actually cried while reading this! Please do more of Little Gracie!