Reviews for Fifty Shades Messed Up
dean chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
please post next chapter i think that ana should move on and let christian suffers
charhamblin chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
I like where you are taking this. I always thought in the books that Ana forgave Christian way to easily. I do hope you continue.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
More?!
mintgil chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
ohhhh . I love this story already. I always wanted to read about a bitchy Ana . Only one criticism though - you kinda need to slow down and maybe explain some things in a little more detail . Can't wait to read the other chapters :)
ActingPickle09 chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
Oh wow! I can't wait to see where you go with this story!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
Wow sounds good
alice7272 chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
Are you a 3 year old? Because you write like one.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
ohooo dis is sooooo short nd too speedy... take it slow plz and tell everything in detail to make it much more interesting... I like the ur theme tho
dm1990 chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
See now thats what lm talking about! Ana shoulda reacted like that from the beginning not go to dinner and fuuck on the elevator! l hope you dont make her go back to him after the 3rd chapter. Pretty much all the biitchess here do that, with that part of the book. They get them together and they live happily ever after. Yes we know they love each other but Ana shoulda make him work for her a little bit harder.
Talillicious chapter 1 . 9/5/2012