Reviews for What We Are in the Dark
mille libri chapter 5 . 4/27/2013
This is a view of Honey I wouldn't have thought of, the intensity of her emotion and the strength of her anger. It's interesting to consider her this way.
mille libri chapter 4 . 4/23/2013
Easily imaginable - good-looking Brian attracting a college girl and perfect, in control Brian being overwhelmed enough by unfamiliar places and older people to make the mistake of taking the first drink.
mille libri chapter 3 . 4/22/2013
It has always sounded to me like Trixie is simply either a) naturally more curvy than the other two girls or (and I think this more likely) b) has yet to mature. She's still pretty young in the books, with plenty of time to lose the rounder curves of childhood. So if Diana and Honey develop faster, she'd have plenty of reason to be jealous - and would undoubtedly have had moments just like this.
mille libri chapter 2 . 4/21/2013
Of course he would - Jim's too used to being on his own to trust easily in things continuing to go well. I think this could easily fit into the standard TB universe. The fact that he's forgotten it's there, but once reminded leaves it where it is, is particularly poignant.
mille libri chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
Love this premise - the Bob-Whites certainly do pride themselves on how excessively good they are - and Diana has every right to be resentful ... especially in The Mystery of the Emeralds. I thought this chapter got inside her head very believably.
Guest chapter 5 . 12/29/2012
Yes, you did a Honey and Brian section. THANK YOU!
daisyxduck chapter 3 . 9/9/2012
I love this chapter, you've done a great job dealing with a sensitive issue, and yes what you have written is totally believable, I also think Trixie would be quite healthy, but she has a very low self image, and given that her friends are taller and slimmer she would naturally feel "fat" next to them.
SaraiEsq chapter 1 . 9/5/2012