Reviews for Visions and Fears
samanddianefan10 chapter 11 . 7/16/2013
oh this was perfect. some great melt-worthy moments here. good job.
samanddianefan10 chapter 10 . 7/16/2013
aw so thoughtful. I can see him being a gentleman like that
samanddianefan10 chapter 9 . 7/16/2013
wow, she loves him! wonder how niles will react to her confession, whether intentional or not. as Frasier might say, I think it was a Freudian slip on her part, but how this will play out, I have no idea.
samanddianefan10 chapter 7 . 7/16/2013
Oh this is so good!
samanddianefan10 chapter 6 . 7/16/2013
love the concern they were showing for daphne!
samanddianefan10 chapter 5 . 7/16/2013
wow, you're really doing a great job creating 'atmosphere' for this story. Looking forward to more!
samanddianefan10 chapter 4 . 7/16/2013
poor daphne, I hope that things turn around for her!
samanddianefan10 chapter 2 . 7/16/2013
wow poor daphne. i'm praying this is truly AU and we'll see some major comforting going on!
samanddianefan10 chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
wow so ominous but so intriguing at the same time!
jessie 33 chapter 11 . 7/15/2013
I loved the ending of your story, very beautifully written.
jessie 33 chapter 10 . 7/15/2013
Another great update love this story.
LoisAndClarkSuperfan chapter 11 . 7/9/2013
Wow! Such a great story. I really feel so bad that Daphne had to endure all that pain, worrying and being afraid, but I am so glad it ended well and her nightmares have turned to blessed visions of a happy life. :) This is one of my favorites of your stories!
BaronessBlixen chapter 11 . 7/7/2013
Great conclusion to this story. Poor Daphne with that dream/vision of hers. I was as surprised as Niles when she said she wanted to live with him! Beautiful story :)
Kristen3 chapter 11 . 7/7/2013
Oh, this is so wonderful! I love that Niles comforts her, as always. *Sigh* I'm so glad you finished it, and the ending was more than worth the wait. I hope to see more from you very soon!
MensaCat chapter 11 . 7/7/2013