Reviews for Alive And Victorious
aiko blaze chapter 9 . 12/7/2012
yay another chapter thank god! And again awesome, amazing, fantastic chapter. they just keep getting better and better.
aiko blaze chapter 9 . 12/5/2012
oh i hope your beta replies or you find. new one because i would die if this fic went on hiatus :'(
Lifelover1989 chapter 9 . 12/5/2012
I'd be your beta reader!
aiko blaze chapter 8 . 11/27/2012
Epic, epic epic!

Your right Gaara, Matsuri is beaultiful. Loved this chapter but then again i love every chapter. Can not wait for the next chapter.
aiko blaze chapter 7 . 11/16/2012
Yes Matsuri is starting to realise her obvious feelings for gaara, and i hope Sari and Darui are right and he makes his move on her. Again fantastic chapter can't wait for thenext one.
LittleNightmare92 chapter 7 . 11/15/2012
Ah! so much tension:] I love it!

can't wait to read the next chapter!
Tiger5913 chapter 7 . 11/15/2012
Oh, my. I’m embarrassed! ._.

Thank you for the shout-out. _ My interest in Naruto is waning, at the moment. I’m really into Shadow Hearts, so I don’t know when I’ll go back to Naruto. :( Now, onto the review…

Clearly, Gaara DID make a move. He was just being really subtle… so I bet it flew right over Matsuri’s head. XD Our favorite redhead doesn’t know how to come right out and ask for something. -_- Sari annoys me in general. I know she’s Matsuri’s friend and everything, but… ugh.

I’m looking forward to more M-rated scenes. ;D Bring them on
Lifelover1989 chapter 6 . 11/9/2012
First of all: I'm realllly sorry about now posting a review to all of your wonderful well written chapters sooner. I guess the only time to review is when you're sick.

Secondly; my favorite part of the chapter was the end. You ended it on such a note that it made me whimper for more and now this is me whimpering . . . I can't wait until the next chapter and Matsuri starts becoming his prey.

Happy Writing

Annie
Anon chapter 6 . 11/5/2012
I think the chapter must have been jumbled together when you uploaded it. Kind of hard to read without the proper spacing, but still good! needs more GaaraXMatsuri! Can't wait for some "tender moments"!
Guest chapter 5 . 11/5/2012
Good story! Each chapter is getting better and better!
Black Rose chapter 6 . 11/5/2012
I am so glad that you updated! Even if I dont always review I always keep an eye out and I would like to say that I love where you are taking it. This chapter was mostly a transitional chapter for Matsuri. Throughout it we get to see how Matsuri is reacting to the changes in her life in regards to those around her, especially Gaara. Her feelings for him are slowly making themselves known when the attitudes of others about him come to the light, such as Sari's infatuation and Yakku's jealousy. On top of that we finally get to see Gaara's interest for her being accepted. The last sentence is a perfect example, "He had already chosen his prey." I swear that when I read that I got chills! Go Gaara! Anyhow, until you update again I shall be eagerly awaiting!
aiko blaze chapter 6 . 11/5/2012
wiw things are starting to heat up a bit. i hope matsuri is the prey gaara is speakinf of. and thank you for another amazing chapter.
Dis-Appearing Writer chapter 5 . 10/25/2012
please update this is
LittleNightmare92 chapter 5 . 10/22/2012
I like the building tension between gaara and matsuri. I'm not a supporter of this pairing what so ever, but I like your writing very much. I actually like they way you portrayed matsuri in your story. she's not this super annoying, obsessive fan girl, which is a major plus. I also like how gaara is very much like himself in your story. I honestly can't wait to see what happens between gaara and matsuri in later chapters. keep up the good work:)
aiko blaze chapter 5 . 10/21/2012
gaara's thoughts regarding matsuri are really getting interesting. great chapter.
156 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 Next »