Reviews for Alive And Victorious
Guest chapter 5 . 11/5/2012
Good story! Each chapter is getting better and better!
Black Rose chapter 6 . 11/5/2012
I am so glad that you updated! Even if I dont always review I always keep an eye out and I would like to say that I love where you are taking it. This chapter was mostly a transitional chapter for Matsuri. Throughout it we get to see how Matsuri is reacting to the changes in her life in regards to those around her, especially Gaara. Her feelings for him are slowly making themselves known when the attitudes of others about him come to the light, such as Sari's infatuation and Yakku's jealousy. On top of that we finally get to see Gaara's interest for her being accepted. The last sentence is a perfect example, "He had already chosen his prey." I swear that when I read that I got chills! Go Gaara! Anyhow, until you update again I shall be eagerly awaiting!
aiko blaze chapter 6 . 11/5/2012
wiw things are starting to heat up a bit. i hope matsuri is the prey gaara is speakinf of. and thank you for another amazing chapter.
Dis-Appearing Writer chapter 5 . 10/25/2012
please update this is
LittleNightmare92 chapter 5 . 10/22/2012
I like the building tension between gaara and matsuri. I'm not a supporter of this pairing what so ever, but I like your writing very much. I actually like they way you portrayed matsuri in your story. she's not this super annoying, obsessive fan girl, which is a major plus. I also like how gaara is very much like himself in your story. I honestly can't wait to see what happens between gaara and matsuri in later chapters. keep up the good work:)
aiko blaze chapter 5 . 10/21/2012
gaara's thoughts regarding matsuri are really getting interesting. great chapter.
aiko blaze chapter 4 . 10/12/2012
Thank god matsuri is alright. and the way you made Gaara react to all of it seemed- to me at least- how he would react to it, especially the internal struggle with shukaku. great chapter.
aiko blaze chapter 3 . 10/4/2012
brilliant brilliant brilliant! your writing is fantastic. can't wait for mire.
aiko blaze chapter 2 . 9/21/2012
lol another brilliant chapter please update soon.
SoraLover987142 chapter 2 . 9/21/2012
ha that was so funny I almost fell out of my sit when I read it
Lifelover1989 chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
Please continue this fic please! It has a really great start and this plot is soooo captivating. You have these characters so in tune to well . . . themselves and I love it! Your new faithful reviewer!

Annie
aiko blaze chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
awsome cant wait for more
147 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10