Reviews for Alive And Victorious
Murica chapter 11 . 7/19/2014
Who ever writes this I hate you so damn much for making me stay up so late reading it because it is so damn good I'm 11 chapters in ill finish it another night thank you so much for writing this it is amazing
The Pack chapter 21 . 7/11/2014
This is...this story is one of the best stories I've ever read. The way you captured the personality of the characters, the way you write this so very well and detailed. I am not disappointed at all. This story was fantastic, and I stayed up all night reading it because I just couldn't stop. Thank you for writing this, it was a great read
Scarabeye3000 chapter 21 . 6/18/2014
That was bloody brilliant ... excellent show... no complains and nothing i would have to change.

Chheers!
starwarsfan16 chapter 21 . 6/11/2014
Awesome story. I really enjoyed reading it. :)
starwarsfan16 chapter 12 . 6/3/2014
Awesome chapter! :)
Born of Ashes chapter 21 . 5/23/2014
I loved your story! I could tell that English isn't your first language, but still you did wonderfully. Keep up on your writing; you have a real talent.
13HellFES chapter 11 . 2/27/2014
So you also read Gaara x Naruto stories... Yeah, it's not easy finding wat you're looking for.
13HellFES chapter 10 . 2/27/2014
I really love your story, it was just wat I was looking for!
13HellFES chapter 1 . 2/26/2014
I love your story so far! This was just the type of Gaara x Matsuri story I was looking for.
And I also like that you eplained a few fings in the end, thank you for that!
Guest chapter 13 . 2/25/2014
Awwwww! So cute! I love how realistic your making this fanfic. The reasons of gaara being the way he is and keeping in line with the official story too without changing what actually happened. It's fantastic!
Guest chapter 11 . 2/25/2014
Ha! Boy is ready for anything and he's well prepared to take her as his own! Looooovijg it
Guest chapter 10 . 2/25/2014
Awwwesome chapter! And omg that was so cute and sweet of gaara! I'm getting happier and happier with the story!
Guest chapter 9 . 2/24/2014
So far this fanfic is amazing! Possibly the best gaaraxmatsuri fanfics yet! I love the interactions between maturi and gaara and the growing tensions between them. It's all wonderfully done and I'm glad I get to see them grow into something more and a progression of their relation grow stronger!
deathnoteno1fan-codegeasslover chapter 21 . 2/16/2014
Thank you for creating this!This is was amazing, I'm surprised your non native English would not have guess it. I had been looking for a fic like this since I saw the episode with Matsuri. I love the end and I would not have gotten the end if I had not seen some videos on YouTube 2 weeks .
PokeKid 25 chapter 19 . 10/3/2013