Reviews for Alive And Victorious
deathnoteno1fan-codegeasslover chapter 21 . 2/16/2014
Thank you for creating this!This is was amazing, I'm surprised your non native English would not have guess it. I had been looking for a fic like this since I saw the episode with Matsuri. I love the end and I would not have gotten the end if I had not seen some videos on YouTube 2 weeks .
PokeKid 25 chapter 19 . 10/3/2013
LOLZ! You weren't kidding when you said awkwardness. XD
DGMSilverAirHead03 chapter 21 . 9/16/2013
This was an awesome story and I greatly enjoyed. Kudos to you!
dTalkingMeowthJ-Cat chapter 1 . 9/13/2013
Awesome Read! :)))
Bettyboo2008 chapter 21 . 8/2/2013
Why must it end that way! T_T We didn't even get to see when Sari confessed her feelings. What about Kankuro's happy ending!? Gaara didn't even get to tell her that the reason he was different was because of his dad. There was so much left unsaid so much still to be done. EPILOGUE PLEEEEAAASSSEEE!
MomoMokuba chapter 21 . 7/21/2013
Okay, okay, I've finished the story, and now I will give you my complete and honest review in which you so honestly deserve. It won't be those one sentences reviews I offered you on previous chapters; an honest summary on my thoughts containing praise and criticism.

To start off, this is by far the longest fanfiction I have ever read (mind you I read it all in less than a day). This is simply because, I have a very, very short attention span, and the fact you were able to draw me effectively into each chapter should be an accomplishment altogether.

Concerning grammar and vocabulary, the overall writing was simply amazing. You had a wide variety of words to use, however, if I were to make one complaint, you were a tad bit redundant on certain adjectives, such as constantly referring to Gaara as "redhead" or "boyfriend" in relation to Matsuri, just as you would refer to her as "girlfriend" in relation to Gaara. It's always good to use variety in that use as well.

At first I was a bit reluctant to continue because of the drama occurring (then again, I was never a huge fan of drama), but you were also successfully able to incorporate that into your plot later in the story without it seeming cliche.

Again, at first I was wary of the way the characters were portrayed as well, it took me awhile to acknowledge that you thought of this a year prior to publishing it. Nonetheless I overall liked it, though it's a bit difficult for me to imagine Gaara to be as stubborn as he was in certain scenes. I view him slightly like The Fourth Hokage, Minato Namikaze, in the sense of patriotism and he would, without a second thought, forsake his child or his wife for the sake of his village. Gaara, as I believe Kankuro described "a vicious little midget" (by the way I loved that, I had to pause reading for 5 minutes just to laugh), is supposed to be shown in Shippuden strongly contrasting his original appearance, which was someone who lived for only himself.

I was bored this morning and looked up GaaMatsu simply because when watching Shippuden, especially after the episode where his father's past was revealed, I noticed Matsuri bore a striking resemblance to his mother in not only personality but appearance. I also really like how they openly displayed their emotions towards each other. I've always imagined Gaara to be the emotional type (which is displayed a lot).

Over all though, amazing fanfiction. Really, I was crying at the end, and I will be sure to follow your upcoming writings, just as I'll be working on my own. You are truly inspiring, and this surely deserves much more attention than it has.
MomoMokuba chapter 12 . 7/21/2013
I love it; the loving, affectionate side of Gaara. I hope there is more. :)
MomoMokuba chapter 10 . 7/21/2013
I love this fanfiction, it's just, wow. The difference in their relationship- Gaara's repuation- is so utterly clear it's a bit surprising.
MomoMokuba chapter 3 . 7/21/2013
Very intriguing.
MomoMokuba chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
I have some unhealthy obsession with Gaara, and after I watched the episode revealing his mother I just fell in love. I thought he deserved someone loving, like Matsuri, so I cannot wait to read more of this fanfiction. I already love it!
AegisOfRime chapter 21 . 7/16/2013
That.. Was.. Awesome! xD seriously you made them so cute you were right though there are next to no Gaara Matsuri stories so this was nice... You're a great writer :)
Illiandus chapter 21 . 7/10/2013
OAO Lacie Walker here...

I think this is really beautiful
Matsuri being so cute here.. and Gaara so loving xD

Hahahaha.. really enjoy this
kite strings chapter 21 . 7/10/2013
Aaaahhhhhhh it was so perfect
kite strings chapter 20 . 7/10/2013
Booooo he should have went down on her
kite strings chapter 19 . 7/10/2013