Reviews for Alive And Victorious
starwarsfan16 chapter 21 . 6/11/2014
Awesome story. I really enjoyed reading it. :)
starwarsfan16 chapter 12 . 6/3/2014
Awesome chapter! :)
Born of Ashes chapter 21 . 5/23/2014
I loved your story! I could tell that English isn't your first language, but still you did wonderfully. Keep up on your writing; you have a real talent.
13HellFES chapter 11 . 2/27/2014
So you also read Gaara x Naruto stories... Yeah, it's not easy finding wat you're looking for.
13HellFES chapter 10 . 2/27/2014
I really love your story, it was just wat I was looking for!
13HellFES chapter 1 . 2/26/2014
I love your story so far! This was just the type of Gaara x Matsuri story I was looking for.
And I also like that you eplained a few fings in the end, thank you for that!
Guest chapter 13 . 2/25/2014
Awwwww! So cute! I love how realistic your making this fanfic. The reasons of gaara being the way he is and keeping in line with the official story too without changing what actually happened. It's fantastic!
Guest chapter 11 . 2/25/2014
Ha! Boy is ready for anything and he's well prepared to take her as his own! Looooovijg it
Guest chapter 10 . 2/25/2014
Awwwesome chapter! And omg that was so cute and sweet of gaara! I'm getting happier and happier with the story!
Guest chapter 9 . 2/24/2014
So far this fanfic is amazing! Possibly the best gaaraxmatsuri fanfics yet! I love the interactions between maturi and gaara and the growing tensions between them. It's all wonderfully done and I'm glad I get to see them grow into something more and a progression of their relation grow stronger!
deathnoteno1fan-codegeasslover chapter 21 . 2/16/2014
Thank you for creating this!This is was amazing, I'm surprised your non native English would not have guess it. I had been looking for a fic like this since I saw the episode with Matsuri. I love the end and I would not have gotten the end if I had not seen some videos on YouTube 2 weeks .
PokeKid 25 chapter 19 . 10/3/2013
LOLZ! You weren't kidding when you said awkwardness. XD
DGMSilverAirHead03 chapter 21 . 9/16/2013
This was an awesome story and I greatly enjoyed. Kudos to you!
dTalkingMeowthJ-Cat chapter 1 . 9/13/2013
Awesome Read! :)))
Bettyboo2008 chapter 21 . 8/2/2013
Why must it end that way! T_T We didn't even get to see when Sari confessed her feelings. What about Kankuro's happy ending!? Gaara didn't even get to tell her that the reason he was different was because of his dad. There was so much left unsaid so much still to be done. EPILOGUE PLEEEEAAASSSEEE!
156 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »