Reviews for Pikachu and Buneary Story
Guest chapter 1 . 10/3/2013
STUPID!
The7kirbies chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOQLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL OLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL OLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL OLOLOLQOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLQOLOLOL OLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL OLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL OLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL OLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL OLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL OLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL OLOLOLOLOLO
mayu280 chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
yes. couldn't have been worded any better. PIKACHU LOVES HEINZ KETCHUP! And Buneary, but mostly ketchup. ;D
austin.todd.315 chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
I'm not going to laugh... I'm not going to laugh... HAHAHAHAHAHA! I can't help it! I'm not really laughing, but I'm expressing how humorous this is through review!
smartbud9612 chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahaha

No seriously, funniest story ever!
Mr. Perfectionist chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
Sorry to inform you, but your story is in violation. Chatfics aren't allowed on the site.

Fix your story by formatting it to dialogue format. Failure to do so will get you reported.

Mr. Perfectionist
-Moderator of Eliminator-
LovelyLily13 chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
LOL TO THE MAX! THAT WAS HILARIOUS! At least I think so. I dunno what other people think. PEACE! *Does peace sign before sneaky cute kitty pose!* I'm weird like that, don't ask. Meow!
FanFic chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
This is really piss poor.